Respected Contributor

A267880 Alabaster back in stock!

I was stalking this and thought I'd see if anything changed! There were sizes available . Get it if you were waiting

QVC Customer Care

Re: A267880 Alabaster back in stock!

[ Edited ]

Linea Button Down Top

Here is a link to the item for easy ordering.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That alabaster is a very pretty color.  It is not everybody's color and some of the reviewers gave the product  bad reviews because alabaster is not their color.  So, because your complexion does not match the color you ordered, you gave the garment, regardless of quality and other colors available, a bad review.  There are times that I just wonder if the criteria should be outlined by QVC and read by the reviewer before submission.  

I look terrible with black against my face but since it is slimming and so universal, I buy a lot of it, own a closet full but I make sure I have a scarf or some pearls that soften the black color and make my complexion work better with the item I love.

Do I just not understand what the deal is on review scores.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never been unhappy with a Linea product.  I also wish they would not allow reviews from people who haven't even bought the product. I love his whisper knit.

Honored Contributor

I don't read the Linea reviews or write them anymore.  I think they are skewed and no help at all.  I do agree that no one should be allowed to review anything they did not purchase.