Valued Contributor

Re: A265615 Knit Pull-On Slim Ankle Pants...WHO KNEW????

@shoesnbags  Good Grief.  Guess you are right!Smiley Happy  I did think it was a very weird place to find a shoe that is this season and obviously a bit hard to locate.  SORRY!

KK

Esteemed Contributor

@Karlakaye You can't keep a shoe fanatic down!  

Last night I had one of those annoying pop up ads on the side of my screen showing this shoe. I clicked, and it was Amazon showing a 7 1/2 available in khaki. I had a $50 Amazon gift certificate, so I guess it was meant to be. They are coming from a shoe vendor I'm not familiar with, and my Amazon Prime didn't apply, so I had to pay shipping. But considering that no one else seems to have the shoe in my size, I'm not complaining. 

And an an apology to all Linea ladies for hijacking this thread!  I'll shut up about the shoes already. 

Spoiler

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed the shoe exchange.  Smiley Happy  Let us know how they fit.

Super Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Karlakaye You can't keep a shoe fanatic down!  

Last night I had one of those annoying pop up ads on the side of my screen showing this shoe.

This is such a great example of how and why cookies from earlier web searches you may have made can tailor advertising to items that you may in fact want to see!

Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags YAY!!!!!!!!!  I too was going to apologize for hijacking the thread.  So so sorry to our Linea friends.

I do love a happy ending though--gotta love those annoying pop-ups (sometimes).  Now let's just hope they fit and YOU LIKE THEM.  Smiley HappySmiley Very Happy

KK

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the hijack since its related to these pants. I wear flats with my pants too. 

Naturalizer Larna or Garrison style shoes are what I wear.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

We always need shoe suggestions to go with our Linea!!!

Respected Contributor

I really like the look of the lace up shoes so I got the olive Sole Society flats. A274487 to wear with my slim olive pants , and the A275876 sand lace up sandal with the block statcked heel to go with my lt. khaki gaucho pant and top. I rwally like the look of them, but the flats aren't for everyone, because they really are pancake.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I really like the look of the lace up shoes so I got the olive Sole Society flats. A274487 to wear with my slim olive pants , and the A275876 sand lace up sandal with the block statcked heel to go with my lt. khaki gaucho pant and top. I rwally like the look of them, but the flats aren't for everyone, because they really are pancake.

Is it an exact match?  I have those shoes in the khaki color and I thought about getting the olive with the pants.

Respected Contributor

I like them together. One of the models in the video is wearing them with the olive pant. That's what gave me the idea.