Esteemed Contributor

A259621 WK Inset Sweater...

[ Edited ]

Well, thank goodness I ordered both the med and lrg! 

I thought with all the discussion about "your usual size" that I would need the med.  Even tho I'm a lrg in the ENR original swing sweater and the Linea Leisure, I have other Linea items in med so I figured med is my "usual size" since we've been told to size up from your usual size in Linea Leisure, but whatever with the sizing insanity...I was concerned that the ribbed hip would hug me in med...and it did!  The lrg is the size that skims my hips. 

I would have to say that, in this sweater, one should go with their hip measurements.  The shoulder (xback measurements) was almost the same in both med and lrg.

Also, frankly, I can hardly tell the difference between the WK and the ENR!  I did order a lrg 3/4 sleeve turq WK sweater (I think it had buttons on the sleeves?) a while ago that was huge on me and was definitely not ENR and was not like the inset sweater material, so go figure.

My point is that I'm very glad I didn't pass it up because of the sizing insanity because it is beautiful and unique!  I'm very happy!

Thanks for all your help, ladies.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A259621 WK Inset Sweater...

I have been eyeing this sweater since forever it seems because it's so unique but was unsure of whether to stick with my usual size since I am busty but have narrow hips.

I may still purchase one since I see it's on clearance now and probably won't be back.

Glad it worked out for you.

Enjoy.