Valued Contributor

A259620 Linea WK Swing Sweater

Some of the sizes are now available that were not available the other day.  I only ordered one size the last day it aired. Sometimes the small fits best for me, other times it is too big.  Now that I know "my size"  in this sweater and one became available in perfectly pink I snagged it.  Check your size if you are interested.  Your size may be available. 

Respected Contributor

Re: A259620 Linea WK Swing Sweater

Thanks for the heads up. I will check to see what's avail.

Respected Contributor

I had the violet and the merlot small on wait list.  The violet has already shipped, and the merlot is in process of shipping.  

Since I'm an "autumn", and I already have a lot of Perfectly Pink, I don't think that would be best for me.  These must be returns that were in good enough condition to be put back in stock.  I don't mind getting a return, but I hope it wasn't returned because of missizing.  

Respected Contributor

I received the violet and already own the black. Missed out on the tobacco, which I doubt will pop up in my size, unfortunately.

I noticed the length on this tunic is longer than the new t-neck swing, so I prefer this one for my 5'9" frame.

I tried on the violet tunic with a black velvet skirt (holiday dress rehearsal lol) with the Linea Byzantine jewelry group and it's gorgeous: J264037  J264036 J267612.

Respected Contributor

i own the tobacco as well as black swing sweater.  I am thinking about buying another swing sweater as well as another tortoise jacket in another color besides Topaz.  Both of these Linea items are spectacular and so slimming.  I am not particularly overweight, but like most people, I could lose 5 or so pounds and be at my best weight.. But when I pair the swing sweater or the tortoise jacket with my black Linea slim ankle pants with booties, I look absolutely lithe.  Out of my mind goes the feeling I should lose a few. Louis Dell Olio/ Linea Collection is the best!

Respected Contributor

Yesterday, I received both the Violet and Merlot swing sweaters that I had on wait list.  

I wore the Tobacco swing sweater today with the Tobacco and Black Zebra Coat, and I had compliments on my outfit.  Now, I decided to also order the Grey and Black Zebra Coat, as it will go with more of my Linea sweaters and tops.

Contributor

All I can say is Wow about this sweater and Whisper Knit in general.  I just made my first purchases and I'm so impressed and I don't know why I didn't pay attention to this line before.  I ordered two pencil skirts in aubergine and walnut brown and they are very nice.  I love the lenght (covers my knees) and the weight of the fabic.  I also ordered the swing sweater in black to wear with the aubergine skirt and it is simpl stunning.  I look so slim and I'm a plus size.  I immediately went back for the violet which I just missed out on (ack!) and took the tobacco which I hope looks good with the walnut skirt.  I'm not typically a "warm" color person so maybe I can add a colorful scarf.  I do hope that Louis brings this back in other colors or at least they get more of what is there now.

I can't wait for the colder weather so I can wear these new fab clothes.  I feel so good in them.

WinterGirl~

Esteemed Contributor

@WinterGirl

I'm so happy for you!   It's a beautiful, quality line and I think you can't find any better anywhere.  The swing turtleneck is the exact same cut and material...the heavier ENR whisper knit (vs the mid-weight ENR swing cardigan)...as the swing sweater you have.  I'm a snob as I only love the original ENR, but the whisper knit (non-ENR) is very popular with the Linea Ladies.  Wear yours in good health and welcome to the club!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Valued Contributor

I received the Imperial Violet swing in what I thought was the xs. It fit okay but the width of the arms seemed quite slender.  Imperial Violet wasn't available in small so I ordered another color in size small.  I ordered black. It was roomy. I placed the violet on top of the black. There was an extra inch on each side of the black one showing which meant 4 inch difference at the waist. This seemed a larger than normal difference for one size up. 

I measured the imperial violet I received.  I should have done that when I first received it. The measurements seemed that of an xxs! I did contact customer service that the Imperial Violet WK swing sweater was mislabeled. She told me to indicate it was mislabeled and that it would be measured to check.

I explained that because the arms on the first one seemed more snug than I prefer I decided to order this garment one size up. The small in black was roomy.  I had put size small in merlot on waitlist. By the time I received the black in size small the merlot in small had shipped. I decided that xs should be the correct size for me.

The x-small in merlot that came fit perfectly. The color was better than I anticipated. The color is very close to the currant but with a hint of more warmth. It fits so well. I wore it with Linea black ponte knit pants. I was able to snag another x-small in Imperial Violet. It is a beautiful color for me. Hopefully it is labeled correctly.

I shipped the mislabeled Imperial Violet and the small Merlot back today when I did my errands. I did keep the small black though roomy to wear over Linea turtlenecks and button ups and I kept the xs in the merlot to wear on its own. I am waiting for the another xs in Imperial Violet.  I think this one is a definite 10 when you get the right size.

Valued Contributor

@WinterGirl

I am glad that you are excited over your new Linea. The ENR  WK is great. If the tobacco does not work with the walnut WK skirt Louis is always styling tobacco pieces with black  pieces.