Honored Contributor

The top is A235312 and the skirt is A257384.  I noticed that there is a nutmeg left on the skirt and the top.  I am wondering if anyone has it and if so, are the colors matchy or coordinating?  Do they look "good" together?  Are they "totally off?"  

This is a "blast from the past," but I have the blue top and like it and saw the nutmeg and the nutmeg skirt and since this is a good look for me, just wondering if they are "ok" together or not. 

Honored Contributor

Since no one has answered and this remains in inventory, there must be a reason that no one has it.  I think I will pass on it.  Thanks, Ladies.  Sometimes the adage "silence is golden," really is.

Valued Contributor

You might go to Louis's blog and search for the word "Nutmeg" to see if anyone asked that question at the time these items were posted. Or just to compare his photos.

I don't have the nutmeg in either piece but I see Louis mentioning things matching tonally and this could be the case. Doubt they would be an exact match because of how dyes take to different fabrics, but they could be close enough to work.

Regardless, if you like these autumn shades, give them a try. That WK skirt is not coming back (too bad because I like the longer length as a alternative). And if you have olives and other autumn shades that will work with these pieces already in your wardrobe you might get a lot of wear out of them as seperates.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own that particular cardigan because the style was not my taste and I don't wear long skirts but love the colors if that skirt came back shorter I would buy it in a heartbeat.  I did find another cardigan in that color that I brought.

Maybe some of the ladies that own either or both will respond.

Respected Contributor

Re: A257384 A235312

[ Edited ]

I have a nutmeg tank and zip up sweater in whisper knit. They match perfectly. I also notice he has a blouse v neck shell I am considering buying.  Louis's nutmeg is sort of nice soft orange with a touch of brown. The draped jacket in nutmeg looks cute. The skirt is whisper knit. I know they are different fabrics.  I might take the risk and see if they match.  Louis's used nutmeg in his fall collections last year.  He had a zip up sweater, tank, shell etc.