Respected Contributor

A257380 Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardi Reduced Again

I've had my eye on this cardigan ever since it was introduced, but refused to pay full price.  It was finally makred down last week to just under $40.  I purchased it in black, and it is wonderful.  I can wear it over a sheath dress or with jeans, and will probably retire one of my very old (more than 10 years) Talbots black rayon/nylon cardigans because of this purchase.

This morning I signed on to write a review, and discovered that it has been marked down again, to just under $27.  The sizes and colors are somewhat broken, but it's a great piece.  I bought a spare black and another in petrol blue. 

Super Contributor

Re: A257380 Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardi Reduced Again

Thank you for the alert. There must be very few left beforeI snagged a couple before they sold out in my size. It is not been a week since it was on the clearance show. Keep the alerts coming and for those who got these last week get your price adjustmen.

Respected Contributor

Thanks! My size in black is available. I hesitate because I read concerns about the zipper. And I'm not crazy about the ribbing at the waist. But that may not be an issue since its a double zipper or I could wear it open.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the alert too!  I ordered one, lucky to have one left in my size!

Valued Contributor

@crazycockermom, I love two way zippers, but I don't see one here. Am I missing it?

Respected Contributor

@JGalt

Sorry! My mistake. For some reason I always thought this cardigan had a two way zip. Sorry to mislead anyone!!