Trusted Contributor

A255145 Short Sleeve Poy/span Tunic in Three New Colors

“THE CARNATION PINK & SPEARMINT TUNIC”

Mrs

……………….This is the last sneak peek for my April 25th show from 4:00pm until 6:00pm with Jane Tracy……….This tunic, A255145, has been one of my most popular spring/summer tops. It is made in a cotton/span blend knit that I have used for years. The reviews on the fabric as far as care and quality have been superb…………This tunic has been so successful that we are bringing many of the basic colors back like……WHITE….BLACK…….and NAVY…….plus THREE NEW COLORS……………Two of those colors are in the photos above…………CARNATION PINK….and SPEARMINT………….These are HAPPY, CLEAR colors that I think will put a smile on your face and brighten your day. All of the details are outlined on the Linea QVC site, and all of the colors are already posted for ordering……….As you can see it has a short sleeve…..a slight scoop neck, an A-LINE body [added hip room] and patch pockets. The Linea insignia is discreetly embroidered on the pocket in a tonal thread………….Sometimes there are accessories that were meant for a certain top, and the SIGNATURE CHARM & BEAD NECKLACE. J321802, in PINK and SAGE, along with the DEW DROP PENDANT and EARRING SET, J320890, in the matching PINK and SAGE [which is more mint than sage], is that set of accessories. It’s like candy around the neck…………..For those of you who own this top, and have been waiting patiently for new colors…….I hope you are pleased with my choices. For those of you who are new to Linea….I think this would be a good place to start………For a far away vacation, picnics in the back yard, or just running around town doing the many things you do each day, I think you will get years of pleasure wearing this pretty and comfortable top……………..See you all on Monday for a jammed packed two hours!!………………………..enjoy…………………much Love……………………….Louis

“THE NECTAR TUNIC TOP”

nectar

…………………………..NECTAR…………..is the third new color, and it is very similar to the SHERBET crinkle georgette safari shirt, which is also a new color this season. The nectar is a little more saturated due to the denseness of the fabric compared to the sheer georgette……..It’s a fun, fresh clean color. It looks wonderful with WHITE or NAVY bottoms….like my Ponte cropped and cuffed pant, A273859 above…………..Of course the GOLD FISH PENDANT, with its’ ORANGE EYE and the SCHOOL OF FISH NECKLACE, JJ321801 , circling the mama fish, make for fun accessories on a fun color top. The School of Fish necklace is still avail, but the pendant has swum away long ago! Don’t let the SOF necklace slip off the hook before it too is gone away too……………..Let’s go fishing…………………….enjoy……………….much Love……………………..Louis

“THE BLACK & WHITE TUNIC TOP”

nectar1

…………………………Can you ever go wrong with BLACK or WHITE………I don’t thinks so…..These two staple colors along with the must have NAVY are also retuning this season…For work or leisure these tops in these colors will always do right by you…. they are no fail colors. Worn with my new WK PENCIL SKIRT, A273880, or my new LINEA BODY SEAMLESS CAPRI LEGGING, A274374, they can take you from day to night……The BARREL BEAD NECKLACE and EARRING SET, J329558 finishes off the look to perfection……………………..enjoy…………..much Love…….. Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: A255145 Short Sleeve Poy/span Tunic in Three New Colors

I love this top. I'm happy to see some pretty summery colors.