Respected Contributor

Re: A230025 Animal jacquard knit jacket with zipper

Ordered the grey in a S. With the exception of some LL tops that Louis said to size up, everything I have from is a S.

Also I think it is the last grey S.

Respected Contributor

@lavendar

I am glad you stayed with your normal size and did not size up.  I own the animal jacquard in gray also.  It is sensational!

Respected Contributor

Too small! I'm giving myself a present and not trying to do an even return because there are only ten left. I had a M on check status.

The shoulders and neck fit too high and I wouldn't be able to wear a t neck under. I don't think losing weight would help. I have seven lbs to lose but I'm on three meds that cause weight gain.

It is beautifully cut. I hope the M works. I noticed in the video no one had it zipped all the way up.

Does anyone zip their's all the way up?

Valued Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

Does anyone zip their's all the way up?

I never zip mine completely to the top---too restricting for my taste---I leave it open at least 8" I would guess---think it looks great like that.

Good luck with the new size---sorry the small didn't work out!

KK

Respected Contributor

No big deal. I haven't had to pay for a return in a long time.

Does anyone who has the jacket in olive also have the olive gored skirt A259625? If so, do they go together? I did just ask Louis but there's a delay in his answers.

Trusted Contributor

I have the skirt A259625 in olive and I just put it up to my olive A230025 jacket and I am sorry to say, the olives do not match.. The olive in the jacket has more green tones to it, whereas the ENR skirt A259625 has more brown tones, and this skirt does match the olive swing sweater, which I have worn as a set.  I did pull out my WK olive turtleneck and it does match well with the jacket. I think the olive jacket could look good with the black pull on slim ankle pants, of which I myself am ordering the olive color to see iif that is a better match. Hope this helps. 

I am surprised the olives did not match in this case,because Louis' colors usually match from season to season. 

Respected Contributor

I just got the M. Fortunately I didn't return the S. I think the S must have stretched or I'm simply not used to wearing fitted garments.

The S definetly looks better. They feel the same.

Only problem is the M didn't come with a packing slip! I call CS and see if I can send the M back with the S packing slip.

Respected Contributor

CS said she'd send a label. She said if this is the first time it happened I'm lucky.

My printer isn't working that well.

Honored Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

I just got the M. Fortunately I didn't return the S. I think the S must have stretched or I'm simply not used to wearing fitted garments.

The S definetly looks better. They feel the same.

Only problem is the M didn't come with a packing slip! I call CS and see if I can send the M back with the S packing slip.

Maybe C/S can e mail you the slip?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

She could but my printer isn't working well. I'm in the process of shopping for a new computer and printer. Otherwise I could print out the labels for mailing.

It all works out. I'd have to pay twelve bucks to have the sleeves shortened.

Trying to decide if I should get the olive or one of the browns. I have some beautiful olive tops with the perfect neckline. A green olive. I returned all the brown olive Linea items. The skirt doesn't match but goes with a great jacket (remember Motto?) I have.

I have a very long torso; this is a very flattering cut.