Honored Contributor

2016 LDO lunchtime specials, limited quantities, and other great linea bargains

[ Edited ]

hi ladies!!!!

happy 2016!! hope you are all ready for some great bargains to appear all year long. please add to the list as you find items that are listed as a lunchtime special, limited quantities (which are sometimes difficult to find), and other great linea bargains.

Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: 2016 LDO lunchtime specials, limited quantities, and other great linea bargains

[ Edited ]

lunchtime special 1/4/15

ldo whisper knit rib trim bolero

A232520

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/20/a232520.001?$uspdlarge$

was $44.......now $19.98

4.6 rating.......88% recommend.......32 total reviews.......winter 2013 collection.

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Whisper-Knit-Rib-Trim-Bolero.product.A232520.html?sc=A232...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: 2016 LDO lunchtime specials, limited quantities, and other great linea bargains

A259614  Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Faux Fur Reversible Coat will be a Lunchtime Special today,  

I have this coat in stone/black, and I've worn it several times.  It is very stylish, cosy and warm.

Esteemed Contributor

Although I for one appreciate the lunchtime special pricing and have brought many items over the years from those specials I don't understand what calendar QVC is using.  The reversible coat is just now in January being featured in the lunchtime specials? or any winter coat for that matter.  Maybe it's me I don't get it.

Super Contributor

Got it in the stone/black, and have coveted it for a long time. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

hi ladies!!!!

happy 2016!! hope you are all ready for some great bargains to appear all year long. please add to the list as you find items that are listed as a lunchtime special, limited quantities (which are sometimes difficult to find), and other great linea bargains.

Smiley Happy

Dear Sunshine,

I was so glad to see your post.  I have found several wonderful bargains from your other posts.  Pleas keep up the good work!  Thanks for everything you do.

Trusted Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Although I for one appreciate the lunchtime special pricing and have brought many items over the years from those specials I don't understand what calendar QVC is using.  The reversible coat is just now in January being featured in the lunchtime specials? or any winter coat for that matter.  Maybe it's me I don't get it.

Sorry but I am missing your point.  Just got an email from Macy's that all their coats are 50-75% off.  Guess QVC is using the same calendar.LOL

winter stuff is on clearance everywhere and the cruise wear is really expansive now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Sorry but I am missing your point.  Just got an email from Macy's that all their coats are 50-75% off.  Guess QVC is using the same calendar.LOL

winter stuff is on clearance everywhere and the cruise wear is really expansive now.

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

My opinion and point is that in this particular case the reversible coat has been out for quite a while (these past few months) at pretty much the same price point.  If you notice in the stores at least in my area fall/winter apparel is displayed near the end of the warm months I don't know where you live but on the east coast NYC to be specific we were having mild and unseasonable warm weather so winter items were not being brought up like normal that may or may not be why you got the email from Macy's about the sale on winter coats.  If I am buying winter items especially a coat I'm not going to wait until winter to purchase it unless the deal is too good to be true and by the time winter is here most of the sizes are gone. 

Trusted Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

My opinion and point is that in this particular case the reversible coat has been out for quite a while (these past few months) at pretty much the same price point.  If you notice in the stores at least in my area fall/winter apparel is displayed near the end of the warm months I don't know where you live but on the east coast NYC to be specific we were having mild and unseasonable warm weather so winter items were not being brought up like normal that may or may not be why you got the email from Macy's about the sale on winter coats.  If I am buying winter items especially a coat I'm not going to wait until winter to purchase it unless the deal is too good to be true and by the time winter is here most of the sizes are gone. 

I am in NJ and yes, it has been a very mild winter!  Did not even have a chance to wear the Linea zebra jacket till last week.  Sadly the fabric is horrible and pilling badly so I sent it back today, but I digress.  Actually I have always purchased winter items in Jan and Feb as that is when they seem to go on sale and I can get better quality designer items for much less.  I buy classics so it works for me especially with core wardrobe pieces.

Cold this week so I am finally wearing a beautiful cashmere coat that I purchased on clearance last year right around this time from saks as well as a beautiful pair of  suede Cole Haan boots also purchased at a major discount.  No doubt that the inventory will be greater this year due to the weather. I may need to take a look at what is out there though I need another coat, sweater or boots like I need a hole in the head" LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I am in NJ and yes, it has been a very mild winter!  Did not even have a chance to wear the Linea zebra jacket till last week.  Sadly the fabric is horrible and pilling badly so I sent it back today, but I digress.  Actually I have always purchased winter items in Jan and Feb as that is when they seem to go on sale and I can get better quality designer items for much less.  I buy classics so it works for me especially with core wardrobe pieces.

Cold this week so I am finally wearing a beautiful cashmere coat that I purchased on clearance last year right around this time from saks as well as a beautiful pair of  suede Cole Haan boots also purchased at a major discount.  No doubt that the inventory will be greater this year due to the weather. I may need to take a look at what is out there though I need another coat, sweater or boots like I need a hole in the head" LOL

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Sorry to here about your zebra coat I love mine and have been wearing it regularly now that the weather has cooled down quite a bit.  I still shop the way my mother did when I was growing up and that was a season or two ahead of when you really need it.  I look for bargains too but ultimately if I want something badly enough I'm buying it because sometimes when I wait it's gone and never to be seen again that is one thing I like about the brick and mortar stores they don't hang onto merchandise like the shopping channels.  At this point I am well stocked in coats, boots, gloves and everything else in winter accessories.Smiley Happy