Contributor

Whays happening to auto delivery?

First Roman Holiday was delayed ad then cancelled now the Mediterranean Journey has been delayed..I always get her kits on auto delivery and lately, sadly, they can fufill thier promises.. What's up Laura??? 

Contributor

Re: Whays happening to auto delivery?

Sorry for the misspell, should be What's, I think my glasses need glasses Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@MJRAF wrote:

First Roman Holiday was delayed ad then cancelled now the Mediterranean Journey has been delayed..I always get her kits on auto delivery and lately, sadly, they can fufill thier promises.. What's up Laura??? 

It isn't just Laura's ADs that are doing this lately-I've read about Mally, IT and Josie's having the same issue. How frustrating. QVC needs to get it together!

Trusted Contributor

That happened to me with WEN.  I had been on multiple ADs for products from way back When ( no pun intended)  I received an email saying that the AD was cancelled.  I called and inquired and CS blamed it on Chaz saying he could not get the ingredients.  I posted a topic on the forums and overall it was trending to QVC cancelling due to the length of the AD and an increase in prices whereby I was locked in.  So, since I had a stash I decided to just "chill for a while"  and not order anything.

Super Contributor

Those that locked into prices from years ago, will probably find their auto delivery slowly being cancelled.  Companys will begin to lose money if they are locked into prices from so long ago.  Ingredients may not be available from their vendors, or they can't compete at the low price any more, and it is just easier not to honor the price.

Esteemed Contributor

@terriebear wrote:

Those that locked into prices from years ago, will probably find their auto delivery slowly being cancelled.  Companys will begin to lose money if they are locked into prices from so long ago.  Ingredients may not be available from their vendors, or they can't compete at the low price any more, and it is just easier not to honor the price.

That sounds logical, but it doesn't apply to the LG Mediterranean Journey AD since this will only be our second AD. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have commented many times to this as well. It truly is dissapointing when you have something on AD and it doesn't show up. It would be understandable in rare instances but to me it sounds like it is happening to way to many people. I also don't believe that all of the vendors are having trouble filing the orders of promised products. If it was specific to one vendor it would make more sense but this is the answer we are all getting for multiple brands and I'm just not buying it. I have missed out on individual items or scents that I wanted because I thought I had them locked in on AD in kits. They are losing our trust and eventually that will lead to lost business. So disapointing!

Honored Contributor

Sounds like really poor planning.

I am on AD for the Mediterranean collection but I have mine set to come at the end of August - not seeing any further delay.

Respected Contributor

I got a letter in the mail a few days ago.  Stated ship date changed to 8-5-16.  

Wondering if LG got more Ad's then expected?  She says that the B&B is made in batches, and only so many can be made at a time?

Just a thought...  I haven't had any of her AD's in awhile, so have not dealt with this problem before.

HOPE WE ALL LOVE IT WHEN IT DOES SHOW UP.  Heart  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey