Respected Contributor

Laura Geller website sale.......

Laura is currently running a 50% off sale. It says it is for Sunday but I was able to get the deal now.   You can get another fifteen off if you google for coupon.   I can't include it here because it will be deleted. 

I wanted to try her double take foundation and get balance n brighten, which so far has been my favorite powder foundation. 

Just wanted to share. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller website sale.......

well that is excellent but, yet again, the Fair in the Baked Elements foundation is STILL out of stock (has been for months). I usually stock up when she has the 50% off sale. I am running low and need more but tired of waiting for it to come back in stock and her customer service says because it comes from Italy, they have no idea when it will be back in stock. What company doesn't know when their manufacturer will restock their OOS items?? Crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG - Amazing

Thanks for the heads up.

Got so more gifts done.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

well that is excellent but, yet again, the Fair in the Baked Elements foundation is STILL out of stock (has been for months). I usually stock up when she has the 50% off sale. I am running low and need more but tired of waiting for it to come back in stock and her customer service says because it comes from Italy, they have no idea when it will be back in stock. What company doesn't know when their manufacturer will restock their OOS items?? Crazy.

That is crazy, HappyDaze.  I don't understand it either. Especially since it has been out of stock for months. Not a good way to run a business.  For some reason I don't like her website but when she runs these deals it is hard to pass up. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is against standards to posts codes and links to other retail sites.

Super Contributor

@aprilskies. Thank you.  I didn't know about her web site. I ordered $50.00 plus last night-- but didn't use the code. Today I ordered $50.00plus and used the code. Such a good deal. I ordered so much but didn't get the double take foundation. I did get my usual baked. I tend to hoard those🙂  I wonder if her web site has had this sale before. I really did stock up.  Thx again!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beansey wrote:

@aprilskies. Thank you.  I didn't know about her web site. I ordered $50.00 plus last night-- but didn't use the code. Today I ordered $50.00plus and used the code. Such a good deal. I ordered so much but didn't get the double take foundation. I did get my usual baked. I tend to hoard those🙂  I wonder if her web site has had this sale before. I really did stock up.  Thx again!

This might have been her best sale ever.  She has done  50% and given free brushes but that extra 20% was a real kicker.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Grief! QVC deleted my helpful post that I wrote late last night about a bonus discount.

Disclaimer:  No codes included in this post!!!

Women should realize that since there is no code to input, you get the 50% off everything including the half priced items.

And if you also input a code, you can get 15% or....20% off if you spend over $100.  I would see which code works best for your discount. It's available on the internet

I had $153 in purchased and came to $61.03 after taxes and all. Free shipping over $50.

Super Contributor

@CalMom  They even deleted my Thank You to you!

I'm glad I read your post this morning! Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

there is also an extra 30% off code that will stack with the 50% off......and 7% cash back on mr rebates.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein