Honored Contributor

Filter Finish Setting Powder

I went to Ulta today and saw this new setting powder and had to try it.  I was very impressed with it. It gave a nice glow without any glitter. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Filter Finish Setting Powder

This looks interesting to me too.  It's sold out on her site now.  Wish it would be in a future TSV.

Respected Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

This looks interesting to me too.  It's sold out on her site now.  Wish it would be in a future TSV.

@soonersis is this it?  I just saw this today on the QVC website here.  It's new.  I took a chance and ordered it today to try it out.  I'm hoping it's presented on Sunday.  I have a feeling it will sell out so ordered it early.

http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Filter-Finish-Radiance-Setting-Powder-with-Brush.product.A275261.htm...

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love this powder.  There is not any glitter or shimmer to it.  Just a nice glow.

Honored Contributor

I have used this powder and it was OK. For me it was a bit to shiny. I purchased the color optics finishing powder which was more of a matte finish.  Both are good finishing powders.  You do have to go light on applications of both powders.  

I use the color optics powder daily . My face does not get a shine and does not settle into any of many fine lines.