Valued Contributor

Re: Upcoming December TSV Twinset - REVIEW

Thanks ladies for the thoughtful and detailed reviews. I think I'll sit this TSV out. I really don't need it and it sounds like I'm not missing anything spectacular. After a Logo lady has a good number of pieces in her wardrobe, only the exceptional pieces will make the cut for me.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Super Contributor

@Debzzz  I completely agree with you - I have so many LOGO pieces that I find myself only grabbing the new and different. 

Contributor

I also ordered it in several colors early.  I do like the colors and the camo print on the tanks.  You can mix and match some of them.  I ordered a size up because I also thought the item looked tight on the model.  I love the fit of the tank, but the sweatshirt is a little baggy.  I don't think the tank would work well for me to send it back for my regular size and the sweatshirt might be a little snug for my liking.  I do wish LOGO items were more consistently sized.  It is hard to know which size to get sometimes, it's trial and error.  This sweatshirt material is not like her previous french terry material.  It is thinner and very soft.  I love the fabric.  If you don't mind the tank being a little on the snug size, I would not size up on this one.

Honored Contributor

TSV day is coming soon!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upcoming December TSV Twinset - REVIEW Item A284945

@Pearlee Thank you for your review, I received mine on Friday, but just tried it on, this for me was a winner!

I am only 5 Feet 2 inches tall and a size 1X and this was a perfect fit for me, I ordered the black cherry and with my complexion it works, I was unsure about the tank colors but again it works for me.

Thank you for your detailed review I truly appreciate it, and after reading it I ran to try it on, fortunately for me it was a thumbs up.

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Pearlee Thank you for your review, I received mine on Friday, but just tried it on, this for me was a winner!

I am only 5 Feet 2 inches tall and a size 1X and this was a perfect fit for me, I ordered the black cherry and with my complexion it works, I was unsure about the tank colors but again it works for me.

Thank you for your detailed review I truly appreciate it, and after reading it I ran to try it on, fortunately for me it was a thumbs up.

@CareBears  I so happy yours works for you!  I liked it, so I wish mine would have worked out.  I hate that in some LOGO I'm a size "medium and a half" - it's mostly in the twinsets.  What a useful and pretty two pieces at a great LOGO price.   As my grandmother would have said, "wear them in good health."

Honored Contributor

IMO that outer piece doesn't look like it's fitting anyone right thus far.  In the models video of it, it's pulling underneath the arms and across the chest.  Lori's is looser as she wears the coconut, but it's cupping her butt in the back (yes, I know she's wearing a mic pack but still...).   And what color in the black cherry is the outer piece?  On my screen it looks quite dark and not like her other black cherries I've seen.

Esteemed Contributor

The tsv is really cute.  But, I won't be ordering it for two reasons:  first, according the click here measurements, I'm a xs/s for the top and a m/l for the tank!  can't understand why there's such a variance in chest sizing between each; and, second, not offered in petites, which does make a difference in the overall fit/look.

Hope everyone ordering enjoys their purchase!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caareful Shopper  - let us know what you decide about the TSV? 

Honored Contributor

The TSV was presented again in A.M. Style today.  We should have a pool guessing how many times the TSV will be presented in 2017.   And how many times before it goes on clearance.   Heck they still present the frou frou Fr. terry TSV cardi from last spring!