Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming December TSV Twinset - REVIEW

@AZ girl  I'm very glad you got yours to work for you and that you like them enough to consider yet another color.   I'm sure some people will be raving about the TSV and how great it is. I'm just staying it doesn't fit me properly and I don't feel good in it so mine will be going back, but I hope everyone who does order it loves it.

Thanks for confirming what  I wrote about the coconut color on this particular set.

Regular Contributor

@AZ girl Thank you for the feedback on putting the shirt in the dryer! Think I'll give this a try!!

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

@Pearlee

Thanks for the review. I am also a medium and a half in Logo. If you have time could you measure the chest on the top piece of this twinset? I was surprised to see spandex listed in a French terry top. Since Lori's sizing fluctuates piece to piece I'm lost without the chart.

@Jasmine19  I just measured the chest about 1" below the armpit as QVC ststes in its chest measurement.  I only measured  the outer top piece.   Laying flat it was approx. 22" so doubled makes it 44" in the size large.  (No wonder it looks so big on me).

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee Thank you so much for measuring the top. It's beginning to look like Lori has joined the QVC vanity sizing  brigade. I'm definitely not shrinking so her sizes must be growing!

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19  I don't think they are growing.   Her sizing as been inconsistent ever since I've been buying her line, and I've always been a medium and a half in the vast  majority of her twinsets, so those at least are consistent!  They consistently don't work for me. Even with the waffle knit top one I recently reviewed in a different thread  the top is somewhat large but it still looks good (and isn't as large as some other larges, therefore even more inconsisten sizing).  I was actually surprised when I measured this new twinset that the top was that large - it doesn't fit me all that big, just enough not to look good on me.   

P.S. You are welcome!

Valued Contributor

@elrager wrote:

@AZ girl Thank you for the feedback on putting the shirt in the dryer! Think I'll give this a try!!

You're welcome, elrager!  Did you pre-order the December TSV as well?  If so, what color did you get?

Regular Contributor

Good morning.  What day is the Logo TSV in December.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@devababy wrote:

@devababy - December 5th

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@devababy wrote:

@devababy - December 5th

@Biftu  The Program Guide shows Barefoot Dreams on at midnight that date.  And I thought someone else on the board had posted the TSV was at the end of December.   Are you sure that it's the 5th?

Super Contributor

I think someone mentioned earlier it was December 26th.