Valued Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

I like the stone but there are not any in my size. Going for the olive too. I am a teacher. We have casual Fridays and I can wear them. I can also dress up any pants with a Logo tunic and jewelry and it is fine. I am an elementary school teacher and am often on the floor etc. so it's all good except sweat pants and tight pants. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

I like the stone but there are not any in my size. Going for the olive too. I am a teacher. We have casual Fridays and I can wear them. I can also dress up any pants with a Logo tunic and jewelry and it is fine. I am an elementary school teacher and am often on the floor etc. so it's all good except sweat pants and tight pants. 

@Mellie2  Oh, my!  how patient you must be!  Best of luck to you.  Smiley Happy  And I can see how you need washable clothing - these pants sound great for you, if they work out.

These maybe had another airing since I posted?  None this morning were sold out in medium.  The olive is better for this time of year than the antique stone, anyway.  I think that color is pretty but I have several QF Dream Jeannes khaki bottoms so I wouldn't have ordered the stone.   Dream Jeannes would be perfect for you sitting on the floor because they have a lot of stretch to them (in a good way) and are supercomfortable as discussed already. They'd be more comfortable than D&C for movement with the kids.  I do think these are worth a try though - so I wish us both luck with them!

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  I just canceled my pants order.  I don't know how much "damage" I'll do on TSV day tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  QF DJ pants in the regular espresso size medium straight leg pants are back in stock and are supposed to be presented this weekend so they may sell out again.  A227963.  

I've been wearing my charcoal gray pair lately a lot and will amend my previous posts - these do fit the most like pants (love all my colors; I have about half a dozen of them).

If you want a more legging look hold out for the leggings (although IMO these fit snugger and aren't as comfortable nor everywhere-appropriate) or the  slim leg pants.

I do find I get the most use out of my straigh leg pants, esp. for casual work environments but you may prefer one of the other two options because of all the LOGO tops you have.   Just wanted to give you a heads up if you want the espresso straight leg pants, which were the first ones we were recently discussing, although they aren't quite as legging-ish as I first described them.  Still a straight leg pant though; just a little more pant-like than the leggings esp. at the bottom of the legs.

Valued Contributor

@Mellie2 That sounds like such a cute outfit! I have the BD cardi in sand and indigo. I love them so much I ordered the pants...big mistake. A medium was up to my armpits (no exaggeration) and still 3 inches too long. If I went with a small they would be tight,

I also purchased A281793 Barefoot Dreams Chic Lite Drape Front Striped Calypso Wrap in the indigo/pearl when it was on a special price. I love that one even more than the TSV cardi we both have!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

Thank you for thinking of me @Pearlee. I have so many new pants it is ridiculous and the Spanx TSV That I ordered 3 of are supposed to ship tomorrow, one of which is a brown legging so I think I am good. I won't be able to watch the Logo show tomorrow, leaving for a wedding in Charlotte NC early in the AM. You ladies have fun!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

I am going to order a pair in espresso right now before I wear out my Logo bittersweet. Thank you for the recommendation.... I was on the floor most of the day with my students building projects and I was just thinking I need pants  that I can move in @Pearlee.

Valued Contributor

I do love my BD cardi with all things Logo. Thanks for the tip on the BF pants.  I was looking at the calypso wrap. Is it as soft as the other? That material is to die for. I could go from work to sleep in it it's that soft and comfy @Debzzz.

@Debzzz wrote:

@Mellie2 That sounds like such a cute outfit! I have the BD cardi in sand and indigo. I love them so much I ordered the pants...big mistake. A medium was up to my armpits (no exaggeration) and still 3 inches too long. If I went with a small they would be tight,

I also purchased A281793 Barefoot Dreams Chic Lite Drape Front Striped Calypso Wrap in the indigo/pearl when it was on a special price. I love that one even more than the TSV cardi we both have!

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  @Debzzz  Ooops - did I mix you two up in my mind as to with whom I was having that recent Dream Jeannes conversation?  ooops - my apologies.   I can't keep track of all my LOGO "chats" on this board.  Sorry!!

Valued Contributor

@Mellie2 yes the wrap is the same wonderful material as the cardi. I got the small/medium size in the wrap and it fit fine for me, I'm a size 10 or medium usually.