Respected Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Pearlee. I saw that and thought the spandex may help it keep it's shape.  I don't mind it being a little heavier, but I don't want rubbery Smiley Happy  I'm going to try it because I like wearing simple tee shirts when just hanging out at home.  I love the V neck and the longer length, but I hope the sleeves don't fit too tight.  I don't know how C Wonder sizing is, so I'm going to try size large.  I'll let you know what I think of it.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I saw that and thought the spandex may help it keep it's shape.  I don't mind it being a little heavier, but I don't want rubbery Smiley Happy  I'm going to try it because I like wearing simple tee shirts when just hanging out at home.  I love the V neck and the longer length, but I hope the sleeves don't fit too tight.  I don't know how C Wonder sizing is, so I'm going to try size large.  I'll let you know what I think of it.

@Trudey  I don't like the D&C "active" line and they way it did the spandex.  I think I'm spoiled with all my 100% cotton QF tees I've acquired over the years, although most of her line has been the mix with span for several years now.  I agree the tees keep their shape better with spandex but I don't like the way it feels in the hot weather as much as all cotton.  It's a very nice tee so worth a try though.  

I only own one C. Wonder item and it's very QF-ish.  It's a penguin sweater that is very cute.  My size medium in it just fit me with no room to spare.  I thought that medium was definitely on the small side of mediums but the tee may certainly not run the same way as a sweater does.  I'm sure you've looked at the Click measurements to decide on a size.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for pointing that out, it is a possibility. I hate that feeling in summer clothes.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Block-Print-Pull-On-Jogger-Pants-with-Drawstring.product.A275449.htm...

@violet runner  @Mellie2  @Trudey  @Debzzz  and all the LOGO Bottom Dwellers!

I love this Halston Jogger pant on sale (still costly though).  Except the material looks a little shiny but that could just be the lighting.  I may try a pair - both colorways go great with Lori's Gray Mink.  Let me know what you think!   28" inseam joggers will work for me.  @Biftu they are shown on a 5' model and they look cute!

A275449

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Pearlee. I love those pants. If the fit is close to our LR pants I will get lots of use out of them. I ordered the blue to wear with a denim jacket. I also ordered the D &C TSV wide legged pants on today in cargo. I love wide legged pants in summer. The price is great. I don't usually have success with D&C but may with these. I have a few LOGO tops in a frosted green that will look great with them. I haven't been watching lately as my son is here from Canada and we are taking day trips and now off to the beach. Wish I had both pairs of pants now! Smiley Happy

@Pearlee wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Block-Print-Pull-On-Jogger-Pants-with-Drawstring.product.A275449.htm...

@violet runner  @Mellie2  @Trudey  @Debzzz  and all the LOGO Bottom Dwellers!

@I love this Halston Jogger pant on sale (still costly though).  Except the material looks a little shiny but that could just be the lighting.  I may try a pair - both colorways go great with Lori's Gray Mink.  Let me know what you think!   28" inseam joggers will work for me.  @Biftu they are shown on a 5' model and they look cute!

A275449

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, these are really cute. I like the grey . Looking at reviews and click   measurements  I am  concerned about sizing ( isn't that the case on many items these days.) I think I would attempt ordering an 8 which I rarely if ever do. Think they'd be great for summer.

Also what about today's special value..? There's a part of me that thinks it would make my hips look bigger ( than they are) - but might be good to lounge in.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violet runner  @Mellie2  I ordered the gray in the size I got Rinna pants in.

I hope I like them enough to go back for the blue and the blue will still be in stock; I think the blue color choice will go first.  Mellie2, I get you into so much trouble with pants! LOL

Peg, I can't answer about the TSV because, although I'm aware of it, I haven't even looked at it yet.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I agree these do look like they have a sheen to them when I watched the video.   They also look very comfortable. Enjoy and let us know how you like them.

Honored Contributor

@Peg  Just watched the video for the TSV.  Nice pants but I'm probably not getting them.  I like the green camo and the navy.  But I'm not big on cargo pockets and why they put them on these already-wide legs I have no idea.  These do look comfortable but wide legs pants that are that wide do make me look bigger than I am.  At this price you could just wear them for comfort around the house, but I just don't have the room for another pair for that purpose.  These are a good buy but just not for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I was thinking the very same thing about the TSV. You typed faster! HA!

I didn't realize they were cargo pants. Dont' care for that either and don't understand why they put them on  a wide leg.  I think these would make me look bigger. I watched the video on  and  won't be ordering. I can use the $ for something else like another Logo capri!