Valued Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Pearlee I didn't see your post about the camo pants. Oops.... Sorry , I just got so excited. 

I did get my charcole leggings. I wore them Friday. They may be my favorite color yet. They really are comfortable and flatering on my shape. I am getting packages really quick now. I got the camo pants in three days. They processed right away. I went back to check both orders to make sure I didn't click on 3day shipping. That's nice compared to the Holliday shipping times. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  So glad you like the charcoal leggings!  They are my second favorite color - and second most often worn - only after black.  I have two pair in the charcoal because I wear them so often.  I'm glad you like them. I think it's a great shade of charcoal too! Yes, they are so comfy!  

Oh, no worries about the camo pants - as long as you found them doesn't matter how!

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  I tried on my DJ  TSV pants with grommets in dark indigo again tonight and OMG - I looked ten pounds slimmer in them!  They are so flattering on my hips and thighs  Love 'em!  Smiley Happy  The cut on these pants is just great!

Honored Contributor

If you ladies would rather not pay $77 for a pair of jeans, C. Wonder has a pair of skinny jeans on clearance (good color options!) that have gotten good reviews.   See A275089

Honored Contributor

So I don't like today's D&C TSV - the crop pants with lace hem because they are too wide IMO at the bottom.  Not a good look.

But what looks to me like an upsetl top to the TSV would go with lots of LOGO and is much cheaper than LOGO if you want to take a look.  Lots of pretty spring colors:

A286819

Honored Contributor

@Trudey   @Mellie2 (if you are reading the board on vacation)

There is a primetime Dream Jeannes slim leg pants special.  Too long for me - I need the short, but probably great for you gals if your size is available.

A263943

Respected Contributor

For those who don't wear leggings and want pants to wear with your Logo tops, I highly recommend these by WWC:  http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Regular-Slim-Leg-Contour-Waist-Pants.product.A241127.html?sc=A...

They give the long, lean look that leggings give, but are more like straight leg pants. Today, they are being offered "buy more and save $5" and are available in petite, regular and tall. I have these pants and will be ordering more.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I only tried WWC pants one time, and I didn't like the fit (I needed to size up to a large which I don't in any other QVC pant) and I really didn't like the material, which seemed like very thick polyester to me.  Perhaps it was just the particular style I ordered that time, but it put me off to the brand forever more.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  I only tried WWC pants one time, and I didn't like the fit (I needed to size up to a large which I don't in any other QVC pant) and I really didn't like the material, which seemed like very thick polyester to me.  Perhaps it was just the particular style I ordered that time, but it put me off to the brand forever more.

Trudey I'm glad you found pants that work for you but I had the same experience as Pearley. The medium fit but after washing and drying the length on me wa awkward. I probably should hav ordered the tall. Also the fabric wasn't for me. It was a TSV l from last year I tried.

Speaking of trying, I ordered some Halston leggings-A288328
H by .Halston-Regular-Space-Dye-Knit-Leggings-with-Mesh-Panels.product.A288328.html?sc=24HR

I haven't had luck with the few Halston pieces I have tried and had to return them due to fit issues. Mostly being too big. I decided to take a chance because I have ordered so many Logo blue shades lately it would be good to have some new, cool navy leggings to go with. I love the way they looked on the model, hope they fit!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Since Lori doesn't seem to be doing petites, take a look at this New Arrival:

A288788