Super Contributor

@Sparkeys Girl  Thanks for the review and glad you like it.  I have trouble with the cardigans that Lori does that has the yoke across the back and then changes to a different material.  It just must hit me across my shoulder blades incorrectly because I don't like the side profile of my back with those garments.  Will be interested to see it when presented.

Respected Contributor

@Sparkeys Girl  I'm glad you like the TSV and thanks for letting us know how it fit you.  The reviews, before QVC removed them, stated that it ran really large and many felt it was too short.  I love the zip front, but am unsure about the lace back...I don't want to look like the hunchback of notre dame Smiley Happy  I'm planning to wait until I see it is presented to decide whether or not to order.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  One issue I've had with a couple of LOGO garments purchased quite a while ago, that had something similar going on in back where there was a change in fabric right below the shoulder area....was that I could feel that on my back, and esp. when I moved my arms I could feel that seam or a "tigthening."  I'm not sure I would want to purchase any more of those because I rarely wear the two I own.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I actually don't care what it looks like. I don't buy logo, don't wear logo. I don't see myself coming & going in the same type of items.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be considered argumentative

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV for March 27

[ Edited ]

Now that the Logo TSV info is splashed at the top of the page, is it still taboo to list the item numbers? This has to be the silliest thing ever on the forums as the info is readily available elsewhere. I think the forum should rethink their policy regarding sharing of item numbers for presale here. No wonder so many Q fans communicate by Facebook where these restrictions aren't in place. I am open to sound reasoning why this rule exists but I havent heard any yet.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  Yes, if Q has made the number public, of course it's OK to post it (I haven't yet seen it on the board but I'm only half awake and on my fist cup of coffee for the day....)

Honored Contributor

For ladies who might buy the TSV, please do keep in mind, esp. if you are on the fence about it, that QVC usually buys a boatload of LOGO TSVs. So many that not only do we see presentations about them for months ad nauseum, but they are available after a short time As Is and the new ones also get reduced in price eventually (good example, the frou frou back cardi from last spring).  So do keep that in mind when you are getting caught up in the TSV frenzy!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV for March 27

[ Edited ]

Agreed -  'as is' listings  of  tsv's  show up soon-  probably in a month or so for significantly less! This tsv isn't tempting me at all though- the back is overly flowy, the overall proportions just seem 'off'. The only models it's been falttering on is the taller thinner ones- but then again, most everything looks good on them! 

This kind of lace seems to be  popular lately,  Isaac's tsv dress the other day was similar material.  It's one trend I think I'll pass on!!