Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what the Lori GoldsteinTSV is?  Just received a reminder to watch on Monday for the TSV.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

It's a cardigan.  We're not allowed to post the item number here but if you want to see what it is just Google the blog "Blue skies for me please".  She now has the April TSVs up so you'll have to go into her search bar and search QVC TSV March 2017.

Regular Contributor

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV for March 27

[ Edited ]

Looks like the same open front cardi shown a week or so ago - same idea, long sleeved with lace godets on the side.  I don't recall the cost but now same thing as a tsv.

I retract - I'm thinking of the one with the chiffon godets.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV for March 27

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Looks like the same open front cardi shown a week or so ago - same idea, long sleeved with lace godets on the side.  I don't recall the cost but now same thing as a tsv.

I retract - I'm thinking of the one with the chiffon godets.

@PINKdogWOOD  Nope - not just lace godets on the side.  On the entire back too. Different lace. Doesn't look like anything shown about a week ago to me.

Super Contributor

There is an instagram sneak peek of the TSV for next week on Lori's instagram feed.  The lace looks much lighter and airy than in the pictures on QVC.

Contributor

I already received the TSV for Monday.  It is a French Terry Zip Front Cardigan with a lace back.  The whole back is lace but the lace is backed so it is not see thru.  The lace is not just godets as stated in another reply.  There is a french terry back yoke and then the lace come down from there.  I love it!

Valued Contributor

@Sparkeys Girl wrote:

I already received the TSV for Monday.  It is a French Terry Zip Front Cardigan with a lace back.  The whole back is lace but the lace is backed so it is not see thru.  The lace is not just godets as stated in another reply.  There is a french terry back yoke and then the lace come down from there.  I love it!

I'm glad you love it! What color did you choose and how is the sizing?

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

@devababy

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A293481.html

Not a fan, it makes the xs tall model look mid heavy.

Contributor

I purchased the blue which was a good option for Spring. Not so light but not so steelly gray.  It fit true to size for me.  The back is for lack of a better word, flowy, so it is very forgiving and does not show any lumps & bumps as they say.  I am 5'8'' so it is a good proportion for me.