Valued Contributor

Review: A285362 LOGO Printed Knit Crop Leggings

[ Edited ]

I received these yesterday in a small twilight gray. Currently I'm in between a small and a medium and I'm glad I chose to go with the smaller size, they fit like a true legging. The print is very cool and looks great with my collection of solid slub knit tops. The print is subtle enough for me to wear with prints also.

The leggings have a great Logo waistband about 2" and a about a 3" panel down the leg that is very slimming. Most of all though I just love the print and the great stretch fabric Logo is known for. Thinking of going back for another color.

Curious who else ordered and your opinion.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Re: Review: A285362 LOGO Printed Knit Crop Leggings

Oh this is great, @Debzzz   So glad you reviewed these.  I wanted them in the twilight gray and put them on my wish list.  Good to know you like them - I really liked them too!

Will seriously consider getting them.   How light/dark is the gray in person (the background of the print)?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lighter than I thought after viewing on the computer. Not as light as nickel, a shade darker I think but the twilight gray is the darker color. I'm not great at describing color though,but I think the color is fab for going with all the grays which I love so much!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz

Thanks for your review...I didn't order because of the 27" inseam.

I have long legs and worried it would be too short for me.

I prefer 32" inseam in my jeans.

What did you think of the length? 

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife Yes, they are on the shorter side, thank you for reminding me to say that. I am 5'6-1/2" and have fairly long legs for my height. They came just above my ankle bone and have a band like piece sew on the bottom (not tight). I like this length but if I were much taller it might be a bit short for my taste.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Debzzz  for that info...

while I am not as tall as you (sniff, sniff), I am all legs with a short torso.

I don't think I have ever worn a 27" inseam in my life.  Wish they were longer...I think I would feel like they were flood pants on me.

I could definitely wear them with tall boots and it would be fine...but for the money, I was hoping for year round wear.

I LOVE the print/no print though!  Hoping she will use it again!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Thank you, @Debzzz  for that info...

while I am not as tall as you (sniff, sniff), I am all legs with a short torso.

I don't think I have ever worn a 27" inseam in my life.  Wish they were longer...I think I would feel like they were flood pants on me.

I could definitely wear them with tall boots and it would be fine...but for the money, I was hoping for year round wear.

I LOVE the print/no print though!  Hoping she will use it again!

@RespectLife  But they are called crop pants, so unless you are my height or shorter (5'3") they aren't for year-round wear unless you live in a year-round warm state.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did order the grey @Debzzz and I agree with you they are a nice print. I love how comfy they are. I pre ordered the new hoodie in grey mink that is up now to wear with them. I went up a size in the hoodie and will wear a tank to make it long enough for leggings. I was worried I would miss the show tomorrow and was styling an outfit to go with the leggings. I got the leggings in medium so they are a bit more of a relaxed fit.