Valued Contributor

Review A274093 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Twin Set Peplum Top and Tank

Couldn't find a review for this item, one we've seen before but recently reintroduced with new color selections so I thought I'd give it a go. I missed out on the initial offering on this set in Lily white and Vintage coral. Newly added colors are Sandstorm and London blue.

Reading the click measurements on the undertank I ordered up to a large in the Lily white. Turns out this is one of those sets that are in between sizes for me. The large is a bit roomy but I believe the medium might have been tight in certain areas. Not a deal breaker but to fit in the bust it is quite roomy in the waist and hips. 

I do love the daisy mesh overlay, so cute. I have the long sleeved rib knit top with the daisy trim which prompted me to pay more attention to this item. I am already wearing the twin set with a thin cardi and it's perfect for spring weather. In the summer it will be wonderful on its own.

The lily white color is very versatile and flattering. I think I will wear this often under tops and cardis. So glad I ordered it even if the fit isn't ideal, under a cardi it's not a big deal and I love having that pop of white. I have noticed some aging in the décolleté area so I love that it covers there to prevent more sun damage. All in all a great set for me.

Anyone else order or have this set and care to weigh in?

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

Re: Review A274093 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Twin Set Peplum Top and Tank

@Debzzz

I have the twin set in coral and white from last year in small.  Fit me well last year, though I haven't worn them yet.  Layering is not a comfortable sensation for me as I get hot, and cotton or silk are my preferred fibers.  I give up on polyester or nylon, though a light rayon span in the summer is acceptable.  It's a pretty combo, and I'd bought the open coral kimono as a topper.  That would make 3 layers!  I'll try it when it gets a little warmer!