Respected Contributor

Question for those who own A273380 Lounge zip front hoodie with pleated trim.

I know many of you own this hoodie...some in multiple colors.  I want to order it and want to know which is your favorite color...I'm trying to decide between pink mist and cocoa Also, should I go with the larger of my two sizes?  Last question...do you think the pink mist broomstick tank would look nice either with the cocoa or pink mist hoodie?

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Zip-Front-Hoodie-with-Pleated-Trim.product.A273380....

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Tank-with-Broomstick-Mesh-Polka-Dot-Trim.produ...

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for those who own A273380 Lounge zip front hoodie with pleated trim.

@Trudey  I own that hoodie from last year and specifically bought - last year - the pink mist broomstick tank to go with it so yes, it would go with either color IMO as well as lots of other things.  That pink mist in the tank isn't very pink so it's a great neutral - almost but not quite flesh colored and goes with lots of things.

I can't remember if mine is called the cocoa hoodie or the pink mist - it's whichever one was available last year (one of those was and one wasn't).  I think they might say in the video.    As for sizing, I'm not sure what to recommend to you but here's my experience.

Last year they were saying - and I could see from the models - that it fit closer to the body than other Fr. terry hoodies.  I didn't want to miss out on it so I ordered both the medium and the large.  I kept the medium - the large looked big on me and the medium looked better.  However, keep in mind that I don't have the large bust issue you have so I don't know what to tell you.  It does fit closer to the body but it's supposed to which is why the medium worked for me.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for those who own A273380 Lounge zip front hoodie with pleated trim.

@Pearlee. Thank you. Is this hoodie one that you enjoy? Are you still happy you have it? I'm trying to only buy items that I think are special.
Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:
@Pearlee. Thank you. Is this hoodie one that you enjoy? Are you still happy you have it? I'm trying to only buy items that I think are special.

@Trudey  I like it but don't reach for it as often as other Fr terry hoodies that I own. It's pretty but something about the scroll print on it -that's pretty busy - isn't quite "me" in terms of style. It's not one I'd rave about.

Esteemed Contributor

I have this cardi in mocha in my regular size.  As we know, I am much shorter than you and this cardi is on the longer side so I just wear mine with a mocha rayon/span top underneath.  There are new colors since I ordered mine, but they are all very pretty.

Super Contributor

I bought the aqua/blue color last year and this year got the lavender.  I agree with @Pearlee - it's a closer fit than most hoodies.  I got carried away in the presentation and ordered the lavender this year - I like it - but don't find myself wearing it as much as I should for the price.  I love the dark brown ruffle but I sometimes think I would get better use out of the hoodie if it was a different color ruffle - for some reason the dark brown limits me when I'm looking for something to wear.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  Interesting you metnion that because, when I responded to @Trudey above, I almost mentioned the ruffle.  The ruffle on mine has always looked black to me, and I even had a conversation with poster MaggieMack about that at the time we bought it when it first aired.  I had to take it in the sunlight to see that it was indeed dark brown.

That said, I think you could easily treat the ruffle as being black (even on my mocha one!)  because it's so dark.  Someone would have to get up really closely to discern it's dark brown.   I think one could treat it either way - but it has always bothered me that it wasn't a more distinct brown if it's supposed to be dark brown.  I've worn it with espresso Dream Jeannes and also with khaki colored Dream Jeannes.

Respected Contributor

I decided not to order.  Due to the print, it's not something I can just throw on and wear  often.  I decided to order the space dye cardigan in ocean teal. If it works, it will be more useful for me.

Honored Contributor

I bought this cardigan in the lavender tea, and it is gorgeous. I am very happy with mine. I am a large, but I ordered xlarge to give myself room to wear it with whatever I wanted, and that works for me. The dark brown trim elevates the look more so than black in my opinion. This is a good looking cardigan that you would not find anywhere else.
Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne. Thanks for your post and I'm so glad you love your cardigan.  I have it on my wish list and still go back and forth on ordering it.  I would need to order size large.  I have found the the straighter cardigans are more flattering on me than the sweep/flared styles.