Please bring more size 8 skinny jeans!!!

Lori - I absolutely love the way your 5 pocket skinny jeans (A281118) fit and wear.  I have several pairs of these jeans and love the way they feel and never bag at the knees.  Size 8 has been out of stock for awhile now.   Please bring more skinny jeans in size 8.   I love your shows with Amy.  You guys are great together.  Thank, Lori for all your fresh, fun fashions. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Please bring more size 8 skinny jeans!!!

@Keiser I totally agree on those skinny jeans!  I live in them. I have 3 pairs and I worry about not having more lol.

i hope they bring back more in your size. I'd love to see a black or claret jean in this style. I am also a fan of A281115 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Stretch Denim Skinny Jeans. They pull on so I wasn't sure I would like them but they are great when you need a tight pant without buttons or zippers to wear with a tighter tunic top. They are my second favorite behind my beloved 5 pocket skinny!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."