Respected Contributor

Outstanding article on the development of Lori as a stylist!

@Pearlee & Logo fans:

Outstanding and intriguing article, full of rich personal details, describing the evolution of LOGO and Lori Goldstein! In the magazine Long Island Pulse:

http://lipulse.com/2016/08/25/lori-goldsteins-transition-magazines-qvc/

Lori_0000_Layer-3-700x420.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Outstanding article on the development of Lori as a stylist!

@1Professor  Sorry, 1Professor, but @jackthebear already beat you to it, in this thread not far below yours:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/For-Lori-fans-a-great-article/m-p/3075717#U307571...

Respected Contributor

This is a great article and I think one thing Lori definitely does bring to the QVC viewer is that you can layer and mix things that work for you. That you don't have to be concerned about what anyone else thinks only about what works for you and what you are comfortable in. Fashion should be about that and women should feel free to put together their own looks and not think about what the "rules" might be. She brings a freedom of style to women and it works. Yes her pieces are expensive a lot of the time for what they seem to be but if you get the "I feel good and look good" moment when you put on that $60.00 top then it was worth the price of admission!

Honored Contributor

@Kitlynn  Very well stated. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for sharing this.  I enjoyed reading about her background.  The first time I saw Lori was when she was styling for ANTM years ago.   The photo that I remember the most was avant garde.  It was odd in many ways but so beautiful.   The model for this won this season.  I found it interesting to watch Lori not only dress the model but she knew exactly how she wanted the whole scene to be presented.  Can't remember but I think the models name was Krista.  I would love to see her do shows like that again where she had free rein to do styling as she wished.  Maybe she could do a book of photos from some of her favorite jobs over the years.  I have a few of her pieces but  do only 2 tops at a time.  Many of her items are to long for my 5'4" frame and because of the lace and fabric I do not want to pay for alterations.

Honored Contributor

@Gram W

I have the same problem, I'm only 5'3" and I've missed out on some of her cute cardigans because they were almost a dress on me.

I was glad to see her offering more in 'petite', but wish she offered even more! And more cotton/modal fabric!

I personally prefer her cotton/modal fabric to the rayon/span, since I don't layer (I'm in the deep South, too hot!) and the rayon/span is too clingy on my thin frame on it's own.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.