Respected Contributor

Just received my eggshell size large love love love it.  It is I think one of the best Logo tops I have purchased.  Colors muted but definitely show through, lace is just gorgeous and fit  perfect for me.  I do have sensitive skin but this works for me.  So very happy with this going to wear it to our Ladies/Gals Dinner tomorrow.  Crowing with delight!

Honored Contributor

Re: O.M.G. A283040 Logo sweater

I don't care for the LOGO look generally and I'm too short for the look but I truly do like this sweater.  I like the light and airy hem.  I like that it's dressy but not too over the top dressy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich  Hi - so great that you love the sweater (I like that one but don't have it). 

Thanks for posting a review. Smiley Happy

A favor if you remember for next time?  We are trying to do our review threads with the item number (as you have it! - thanks!)  and then the "official" garment description from the title after the Lori Goldstein part, in this case: Sweater Knit Top With Lace Hem.  

I find that to be helpful to people who may not be interested and then don't have to search out the item, or to help someone "place" the item in their minds without having search out  the item.   If you remember, that would be great!  

Again, I'm happy you like it.   I'm thinking about getting this one at some point - I think it's in my Wish List. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's really cute but I just don't care for crew neck tops.  I much prefer a bit more of a scoop neck or v neck.

Glad it works for you & you love it!

Valued Contributor

Glad you love you sweater @dulwich. I really liked it during the presentation but I have some sweaters I've barely worn so I decided not to buy. The eggshell is a lovely, unexpected color from Lori. Enjoy!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

When this sweater first aired, I couldn't make up my mind about it (I only wanted the eggshell color, size medium) and it sold out in my size & color.   I'd been watching it and it came back in stock last week so I ordered it.  It's the Sweater Knit Top With Lace Hem.  I just received it and tried it on and I'm on the fence about keeping it but only for one reason.   I love the sweater part  - the beautiful pastels woven into the eggshell color which keeps the sweater from "paling me out" with my fair skin.  I love its warmth and softness.  It is thicker than the usual LOGO sweater and I love how warm and cozy it is without making me look bulky (I don't need any additional bulk).

Here's my problem:  it's with the lace which is surprising because I'm a total lace lover!  Esp. Lori's.   The lace is too thin for the bulk of the sweater!   It's a pretty design in the lace but it's too thin and flimsy a lace which I'm really disappointed in.  I just feel like the lace is much too delicate for the bulk of the sweater - they don't "go together."  Not to mention that the lace is so delicate I have my qualms about it holding up and/or snagging on items that I pass by while wearing it.   I did a @kzjohnson  and even though of cutting off the lace, because the sweater is so pretty.  Or, I could take it to a seamstress of course and have thicker, courser lace sewn onto it, but for close to $100 with the shipping, handling and tax I'm not about to do that!    This is something I couldn't tell from on-air or online - I had to see & feel it in person.  What a disappointment that Lori didn't use thicker and sturdier lace because this delicate lace just doesn't fit - in terms of  substance - the rest of this beautiful sweater.

By the way, what a lot of reviewers commented on I did not find to be the case.  I didn't find that it got hugely full at the bottom on me.  I thought the medium fit perfectly.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night this sweater was listed "as is" and I was tempted to get the eggshell but the smallest size they had was xs and the reviews said it ran large so I passed.  Thanks @Pearlee for your thoughts on this, now I'm glad my size was not available.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Last night this sweater was listed "as is" and I was tempted to get the eggshell but the smallest size they had was xs and the reviews said it ran large so I passed.  Thanks @Pearlee for your thoughts on this, now I'm glad my size was not available.

@Biftu@  I really don't think it runs large, but your true size fit would definitely be the right one.    I thought about this and will probably send it back.  Love the eggshell but if the lace doesn't work for me and it doesn't really "fit" with the rest of the sweater, I can't spend the price on it.   I'll always think the lace doesn't really "go with" that sweater, and I'll be forever trying to be careful not to snag the too-delicate lace.  A shame.  If it had the same heavier lace as many of Lori's other items (including on the redwood cardi @Debzzz wore in her recent LOGOFIED FB post on Lori's FB, it would be just lovely!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee Yes that cardi has the beefier lace to balance with the heavy sweater. Im a little bit embarrassed that I bought 3 of those cardis, the redwood, antique purple and the willow. I love all 3 of those colors.

One look I love wearing lately is a fitted vintage rock T shirt, jeans, studded belt, boots and this sweater. I've kind of been living in the redwood.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  Oh if only my eggshell soon-to-be-returned sweater had that heavier lace.  I would love it!   Lori's eye for design should have told her this wouldn't work and this sweater needed the type of lace on yours.  I'm disappointed that she allowed this.  I think they cheaped out on the lace on this sweater.