Respected Contributor

My first LOGO purchase - Ombre Tank - Have to send back for smaller size

I LOVE the Ombre Tank though – Cannot wait to try other items.
Do you usually size down in LOGO? I wear a medium in most everything but the Medium just floated on me like I was wearing one of my husbands shirts LOL

I’m not much into all the color mixing matching she does, I stick to black, whites, browns, some pinks, blues and such and I normally don’t mix with what I know doesn’t really match, at least not at work.

So, since I love the Ombre tank, I’m looking forward to my next piece, any suggestions on a piece you love that I need to try next?

I’ll be a new member of the LOGO girls 

Respected Contributor

Re: My first LOGO purchase - Ombre Tank - Have to send back for smaller size

Yes, I generally size down 1 size too.  And sometimes I consider the petite length as well, and I am 5"7.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

That is a great tip!! I am almost 5'9 but even with that some of the items I feel may be too long for my liking.

Sometimes if it has to much "flare" it just makes me look larger than I actually am if that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The vast majority of my vast LOGO wardrobe is my true size medium.  It isn't often that I need to stray from that, although in her cotton content items I'm usually a medium and a half which means the mediums are snug and the larges are too large.   

But nope, I'm usually in my true size medium which is almost always true for her rayon spandex items.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thank you.

I'm the same way in DG items on HSN, If I buy "local" I am almost always a medium but with DG I am a small - even her jeans I have to go down in size and I don't like them super tight.  I got some Jeggings and figured, oh boy I better go up so I got a medium, way to big, got the small and that was even to large but I just kept them figuring xs would have be to tight for my liking and I never wore an xs even when I was 5 years old LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Do you usually size down in LOGO? I wear a medium in most everything but the Medium just floated on me like I was wearing one of my husbands shirts LOL

I’m not much into all the color mixing matching she does, I stick to black, whites, browns, some pinks, blues and such and I normally don’t mix with what I know doesn’t really match, at least not at work.

So, since I love the Ombre tank, I’m looking forward to my next piece, any suggestions on a piece you love that I need to try next?

OK @SandGirl, most LOGO fans that know me know what I'm going to recommend:

A202259

It is one of the originals from about 5-6 years ago.  I have too many to mention!

If you are new to LOGO and just testing the waters this is a really good place to start.  Very nice fit in the upper body and not overwhelming with the drape and flair towards the bottom.  Lays beautifully and washing incredibly.  I wear mine year around and love it in all the colors I own.  And my very first dark olive from over 5 years is still going strong!

Respected Contributor

@kzjohnson  Awesome, thank you.  Smiley Happy   I am so excited to "build" my collection, 1 piece at a time.

It's sorta spendy for me so I have to take it slowly.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

OK @SandGirl, most LOGO fans that know me know what I'm going to recommend:

A202259

It is one of the originals from about 5-6 years ago.  I have too many to mention!

If you are new to LOGO and just testing the waters this is a really good place to start.  Very nice fit in the upper body and not overwhelming with the drape and flair towards the bottom.  Lays beautifully and washing incredibly.  I wear mine year around and love it in all the colors I own.  And my very first dark olive from over 5 years is still going strong!

@SandGirl  I wholeheartedly endorse kzjohnson's recommendation with one exception.  I too own a lot of colors in that tee and it's a really great piece.  However, since kz and I started buying them, the price has really gone up. Therefore, I am now buying that tee only As Is - Item A267612  which is less than half the price of the new one.  They are all sold out today, but lots of them come back in stock and I've found my size oftentimes, and in different colors. You can't pick and choose but if I were you I'd keep my eye out for your size - again, the As Is gets replenished often.    

We LOGO ladies have had great luck with As Is - arriving most times in such pristine condition that they seem new.  I have a thread in this subforum called something like "Exceptionally Good As Is LOGO Today" or some such thing that is multipages long, so you can read what good luck we've had with As Is. I've never had to send back an AS IS (which you are allowed to return) for problems with the garment - only for fit or it didn't look good on me (and there have only been one or two of those and I've gotten many).

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

That is a GREAT (super GREAT) tip. Thank you, I will for sure be looking into the "As Is" - I am so not opposed to trying that and it may give me a chance to try more pieces since I can get better pricing.

Respected Contributor

This is in the AS IS - avail. in Black in my size, I think I might try it  Smiley Happy

A279309