Super Contributor

March 27 - Next LOGO TSV Day

I won't post the item number for the TSV but it is a lounge cardigan with lace back.

Super Contributor

Re: March 27 - Next LOGO TSV Day

[ Edited ]

Yes,  and a  zipper cardigan, colors are springy... coral blush, bananna cream,blackberry, antique white and colonial  blue.

Super Contributor

And antique white.  The lace is more of a geometric print - seems like I saw something not too long ago presented that had similar lace.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

And antique white.  The lace is more of a geometric print - seems like I saw something not too long ago presented that had similar lace.

@KimSKS  I think it may have been a twinset cardi that had a lot of lace and was ombre (the cardi, not the tank).  It came in green and a color that looked a lot like macrame.

I wonder how the TSV color banana cream differs from last spring's buttercup?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@KimSKS wrote:

@KimSKS  I think it may have been a twinset cardi that had a lot of lace and was ombre (the cardi, not the tank).  It came in green and a color that looked a lot like macrame.

@Pearlee - if you kept the fairly recent LTS lounge skirt A263256 in colonial blue, the upcoming TSV in colonial blue would make a nice outfit.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@KimSKS wrote:

@Pearlee - if you kept the fairly recent LTS lounge skirt A263256 in colonial blue, the upcoming TSV in colonial blue would make a nice outfit.

@Biftu  Thanks.  But I only ordered it in black (remember, I was going to wear it with black tights?)  and it just didn't work for me - the waist was way too big!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KimSKS wrote:

@KimSKS

Its the new cami with that lace on one side!

Super Contributor

@Justice4all  You're absolutely right!  I knew I had seen it not too long ago......A285367

Honored Contributor

I think the March TSV will be a pass for me.  I'm looking for spring/summer cardis but want 3/4 sleeves and more of a slimmer fit.  I'm sure Lori will be offering many more to come.

While the upcoming TSV doen't have a sharkbite hem (it does have a hi/low one) it reminds me of this cardi A282798 that I purchased and returned....too much fabric in the front & had a maternity look.

I also bought this one A255722 with a similar fit.  It was a beautiful fabric and I loved the feel of the fabric & the color.  I really debated with myself about returning it but I knew I would rarely wear it if I felt that it made my figure look frumpy.  

However we're all different so it probably will work for many.  I still look forward to seeing it presented and I'm sure she'll have a lot of new that day too!