Esteemed Contributor

A273373 - 3/4 sleeve open front cardigan

Honored Contributor

picked up three colors......black no longer available in my size.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

You will love this! I took it everywhere last summer if I needed a lightweight cover, and it was great for traveling. I have it in the vintage coral and green frost, and the colors are beautiful. Some LOGO items in vintage coral wash me out, but this one seems to be a little deeper in color. (I love anything coral, and last year I kept forgetting "vintage coral" was not my best friend!)  I did go down a size after seeing the video, and I made the right choice! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I cancelled yesterday's  LTS french hoodie with eyelet  godet in favor of getting this one in green frost and I am waitlisted for the black which would be my #1 choice. Think I would get more wear out of this one. I order down a size based on reviews.

Honored Contributor

I don't remember ever seeing this one presented!

Nice little cover-up to wear over sleevelsss tanks esp. if armholes in tanks are too large.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, good point on wearing over tanks with larger armholes. Are you going to order?

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, good point on wearing over tanks with larger armholes. Are you going to order?

@violet runner No.  I don't look good in that style (kimono or cocoon).

Esteemed Contributor

I have this cardigan and it is nice to have as an easy and cool piece to throw over tops, especially in hot weather since the sleeves are so open.  I have also used this like a bed jacket with PJ bottoms to put something on when we have company.

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu,  I was thinking it could be a cover for pj's as well.  I'll have to see when I get it.

I have never owned that style in any brand so dont' know how it'll look on me.