Esteemed Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Speaking of A262465, do you think the blue choice would go with our new honeydew cardigan @Pearlee?

@Biftu, I bet that blue tank would look beautiful with your honeydew cardigan.  Anxious to hear what you and @Pearlee think once you receive the honeydew! Smiley Happy

@AZ girl - Sure looks like it.  I'm tempted to give it a try.  Even if it doesn't work with the cardi, I certainly have other things it will go with.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Speaking of A262465, do you think the blue choice would go with our new honeydew cardigan @Pearlee?

@Biftu, I bet that blue tank would look beautiful with your honeydew cardigan.  Anxious to hear what you and @Pearlee think once you receive the honeydew! Smiley Happy

@AZ girl - Sure looks like it.  I'm tempted to give it a try.  Even if it doesn't work with the cardi, I certainly have other things it will go with.

@Biftu  You definitely do!   It's a  pretty tank in the blue.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Non LOGO but speaking of LTS, that Susan Graver top has been up for days as a LTS.  B-O-R-I-N-G and sheesh - how many did they buy of that so it can be up for days and days as a LTS?   Let's mix it up a bit on LTS QVC.  They've had a lot of repeats lately, including my Joan R. merlot (and other color choice) statement necklace I posted in this forum about in Lookalikes.

@Pearlee - Another chance at this top!  It's an LTS again today.  Let it go QVC obviously this is not selling.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  How the heck many did QVC buy!? eeeek