Esteemed Contributor

A279467 - Space dye top with shirt tail hem

A274982 - Top with printed chiffon shoulder detail

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Thanks.  I'm late to online today. Would have considered the space dye tank but it's not available in my size.  Just as well...another thing I don't really need. Smiley Happy

The other piece reminds me of MaggieMack playing golf.  She has that top.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Thanks.  I'm late to online today. Would have considered the space dye tank but it's not available in my size.  Just as well...another thing I don't really need. Smiley Happy

The other piece reminds me of MaggieMack playing golf.  She has that top.

@Pearlee - Another piece I don't really need either, but (there's always a but) I'm going to give the green a try at that price. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, where is MaggieMack? Haven't seen her post for awhile. I loved to hear what she wore while playing golf. I got this top home one time and it  really did nothing for me. I returned it.

I   did get the spaced dye top in blue which was only color available in a medium.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner The mediums were gone when I got here.

I don't know MM personally so I don't know where she is.  The last I read here, a very long time ago, was she was taking a break from the board.  She may be on a FB group from here though - I'd say probably.  I never liked that top much either and the sleeve part wouldn't look good on me.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Sigh!  Yes, for me too there is always a "but"....

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

A279467 - Space dye top with shirt tail hem

A274982 - Top with printed chiffon shoulder detail

Thanks so much. I got the tank in lilypad.  Very cute Smiley Happy  I lean towards the pinks but decided on the green to change it up. 

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee I bought 2 Prime Time Specials the other night and I blame you, you told me you were an Enabler and you were right, LOL!

A276339, I had to have both colors!

Trusted Contributor

I got the space dyed knit top- A 279467 and finally tried it on. I don't think I like it. it's long and I am tall( er) It might be the color- It seems drab- the only color in my size at the time was the blue and it's just kinda blah. I like the fit through the shoulders until it gets to the hip area and there seems to be too much material.  I like the feel of the material. 

I am not sure I would wear it and yet it 's  almost not worth sending back, but I am leaning that way. It's getting good reviews and even the ladies that are shorter aren't having a problem with it being too long.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I got the space dyed knit top- A 279467 and finally tried it on. I don't think I like it. it's long and I am tall( er) It might be the color- It seems drab- the only color in my size at the time was the blue and it's just kinda blah. I like the fit through the shoulders until it gets to the hip area and there seems to be too much material.  I like the feel of the material. 

I am not sure I would wear it and yet it 's  almost not worth sending back, but I am leaning that way. It's getting good reviews and even the ladies that are shorter aren't having a problem with it being too long.

@violet runner  Maybe B-L-U-E  had a typo and it was supposed to be  B-L-A-H.  LOL!

So sorry you aren't liking it.  My philosophy is even if it doesn't seem cost-effective to send something back, I do. I'd rather have the remaining money left after the return cost ($3.00 plus I send clothes back cheaply in multiples as I've posted so maybe a buck or two more)  to apply later to a LOGO I love,  than not have the remaining money I'd get back and let something sit around my small home not being worn and end up being donated.