Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, mine did not come in today's mail and I got the green too.  For me, green is hit or miss. I will let you know when my PO decided to delivery it. Stay warm and safe.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  The sweater itself (weave) and style look pretty.  haven't taken it out of the inner plastic bag yet though so I don't know about length or arm length (I'm expecting the arm length to be too long from the photos which is fine).

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived today (vintage coral and palm green).  I'm not in love with them.  They arrived very wrinkled...which is not a deal breaker, but I don't think the style is flattering on me.  @Pearlee. I tried the vintage coral printed tank with the cardigan and it was a definite miss...it looked very frumpy together.  Even though these could be very useful as a cover in the summer, I can see these being pushed aside and not worn often.  The price is great, but these will be a return for me.  It seems that lately I'm returning a lot more than I'm keeping.  I hope it works for everyone else.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey@Pearlee, and others, mine finally arrived and will  be a return as well. For me , for once, it was too wide in the hip area which is usally never a problem. I  did like the palm green- has a muted gray hue to it , but  "neutral" enough to have gone with other colors in my wardrobe. There was too much extra material at the hipline  and it looked liked a tu- tu on me. HA! I kind of knew the weave would be thin and I liked that it felt lightweight for summer.  Mine didn't come very wrinkled, but  the lace bottom had alot of creases to it. I may have been able to have gone down a size. The sleeves fit and it draped ok acros the bustline, so maybe not. I have to agree with you, @Trudey, it did nothing for me. Not just for my figure, but no, "Wow, this is nice cardigan" thought either.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  @Trudey  I trust you two enough that I canceled my waislist on the coral.  I haven't tried on the green yet, but @Peg, the gray undertone is the problem for me!  It dulls down the green and is more apt to wash me out than other greens.  (Green can be a problem for me -- or not.)   I'll post again after I try it on.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey@violet runner - Sorry this didn't work out for you gals.  I like mine and they fit me well.  Since I am shorter the hem hits me in a good spot.  On to the next temptation.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@violet runner  @Trudey@  I trust you two enough that I canceled my waislist on the coral.  I haven't tried on the green yet, but @Peg, the gray undertone is the problem for me!  It dulls down the green and is more apt to wash me out than other greens.  (Green can be a problem for me -- or not.)   I'll post again after I try it on.

@Pearlee - Told you I wasn't great at describing colors.  To my eye the green had no grey tone.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  That's OK.  At first glance (mine is still in the plastic pkg) I didn't love the color, but I'm not sure why yet and won't be until I take it out and try it on.   I was just going by what @Peg posted about her impressions in my earlier post.  I'm not sure why at first glance I wasn't enamored of the shade of green.  I've seen worse though with more gray tone in it -- no worries!

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Trudey@violet runner - Sorry this didn't work out for you gals.  I like mine and they fit me well.  Since I am shorter the hem hits me in a good spot.  On to the next temptation.

@Biftu. I'm sure there will be plenty of temptations coming Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, did you try this cardigan on yet? I am a little nervous that you cancelled the coral one ( waitlist) because of what I said...  Fingers crossed you feel similar to what I wrote.