Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  I originally ordered that tank in both colors, but the aqua fit smaller than the pink in the size medium so I had to return the aqua. I only have the pink.

Did you mean the LTS cardigan?  Well it seems that only the antique stone color goes with them. Which color(s) of the LTS cardigan do you mean?

@Pearlee.  The "pink tank"  has some coral in it.  Plus, I have the vintage coral tank with pleated trim now.  Also, the "aqua tank" has other shades of green.  I would definitely pair these with the LTS cardigans.  I don't mind that they aren't a perfect match.

@Trudey  If I had thought about that vintage coral tank while I was deciding about the sweater this morning, I would have gotten the vintage coral in it too, which had been in my cart for a while.  That will look great IMO!.   @Biftu  After reading Trudey's post, I'm already regretting not getting the coral too!  Darn!   Oh, well, the green is coming my way.  But I do think the tank with ruffled chiffon hem will look great with this cardi.   Trudey, as long as Pandorable is in her crate in your case, while you ahve the cardi on!  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Pandora is just a cat, disguised as a Pug Smiley Happy  She has claws like a cat and likes to climb me Smiley Happy  My nice clothing is now reserved for when I'm going to be immediately leaving the house...or on vacation.  

Respected Contributor

Ladies, I need your opinions please.  How do you think this tank, in the blue and mint combo, would look with the palm green LTS cardigan?

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Striped-Knit-Top-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A27285...

@Pearlee. I think I remember you saying that this was one of your favorites.  I entered the item number in the community search box, but nothing came up (may just be the tablet that I'm using).  Anyway, is this tank a large or medium for you?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  That's a true fit medium for me, one of the few tanks that is. Going up a size on me would be too big, but you may need a large for your bust?

Respected Contributor

Has anyone received the LTS cardigan yet?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 3/10

[ Edited ]

@Trudey

No-everything's on slow-mo no-go, even logo!   Hopefully, after storm Stella, things will pick up!

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey - I haven't received mine either, but since I already own the coral I know what to expect.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey, mine is sitting at my post office as of yesterday. Sometimes it takes 2 days to get to me. I  am not sure why. Perhaps it'll arrive today. 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I haven't (green).  I think I may today though.

Honored Contributor

Just received my sweater - not trying it on because it's too cold here!  I don't want to take off all my heavy layers right now.  So far I'm not real thrilled with the green color (and I'm even looking at it in sunlight, not the awful lighting in my bedroom).  But hopefully I'll feel better about it when I try it on.   I am on waitlist for the coral at the LTS price by the way, after having cancelled it once on LTS day - I regretted it and got it back on waitlist.