Esteemed Contributor

A269974 - Printed cotton cashmere sweater

Honored Contributor
I like the black one.
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
I like the black one.

Grabbed the black in the medium.  Although I usually wear a large in her cotton cashmere, according to the Click measurements and the reviews, my size medium should be fine.  Besides, there were no larges!  @Biftu  I like the artsy-ness of this sweater (paint splotches!) and think I will get a lot more use out of it than the Lavish I canceled, for about the same price.  I hope I like it - I'm happy with this purchase (so far); no "ruminating" about it this time.  A good, casual, everyday sweater (that of course I don't need, but that goes without saying!).

Honored Contributor

@Biftu

and other LOGO ladies...

as always...appreciate these posts!

I ordered the black and the blue spruce combo.  I have never tried the cotton cashmere!  I was always afraid anything w/ cashmere in it would be itchy but I didn't see any reviews indicating that!   At this fantastic price, I am taking a chance!

Hopeful for wonderful softness!

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife  I am extremely sensitive to wool (itchy).  I've never had a problem with any of Lori's cotton cashmere blends which are only 5% cashmere.  They have never itched me at all - they merely feel like soft cotton but are a little warmer  than that and keep their shape better.   Were it not for touting the sweater as being part cashmere, I honestly don't think you'd ever know it was.  Enjoy it and don't even think about it containing a little cashmere.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:
I like the black one.

Grabbed the black in the medium.  Although I usually wear a large in her cotton cashmere, according to the Click measurements and the reviews, my size medium should be fine.  Besides, there were no larges!  @Biftu  I like the artsy-ness of this sweater (paint splotches!) and think I will get a lot more use out of it than the Lavish I canceled, for about the same price.  I hope I like it - I'm happy with this purchase (so far); no "ruminating" about it this time.  A good, casual, everyday sweater (that of course I don't need, but that goes without saying!).

@Pearlee - I also got the black -- and they had an xxs!  Much better choice than that Lavish sweater we almost bought.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  We are so alike!   So you got your regular size also.  (Remember, in the macrame and deep violet cott. cash. we went up a size; that sweater is much longer). I think our regular size in this one was the right thing to do in this one.   In that longer sweater, the hip area was my problem that caused me to go up a size.

Trusted Contributor

I am going to try the blue spruce in a small. I would have ordered the black if  the background was ivory not blush.   It's a great buy and useful sweater in any of the colors. Enjoy everyone! 

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I am going to try the blue spruce in a small. I would have ordered the black if  the background was ivory not blush.   It's a great buy and useful sweater in any of the colors. Enjoy everyone! 

@I agree @Peg.  I think it's odd that the macrame color was chosen as a background for  a background color.  Hopefully it will be so light that it'll appear as almost off-white.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@RespectLife  I am extremely sensitive to wool (itchy).  I've never had a problem with any of Lori's cotton cashmere blends which are only 5% cashmere.  They have never itched me at all - they merely feel like soft cotton but are a little warmer  than that and keep their shape better.   Were it not for touting the sweater as being part cashmere, I honestly don't think you'd ever know it was.  Enjoy it and don't even think about it containing a little cashmere.   

@Pearlee

Oh thank you!  That is really good to know.  I can't wait to get them!