A237530 - Space dye tee

A269661 - Plaid coat - same as yesterday's LTS

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting...no large sizesCat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

A237530 - Space dye tee

@Biftu  Thanks fo rposting.  When first presented, I got this top in black & white in my usual size medium.   It's OK, I wanted more room (I'm often a medium and a half in LOGO space dye tops) so when the wine color (whatever it's called) became available As Is a while back, I got it in  a large and, although it's a tad "roomy" because of the style of the top "roomy" is just fine in terms of how it looks so I'm more comfortable in the large which is up one size for me (and as @phoenixbrd  posted, Larges are no longer available0.   Just a sizing comment for those interested in the top.

I did get the J. Paul Fitovers though, Biftu!  Smiley Happy  And I even bought  a pair at the sale price as a Xmas present for a dog breeder friend of mine!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

A237530 - Space dye tee

@Biftu  Thanks fo rposting.  When first presented, I got this top in black & white in my usual size medium.   It's OK, I wanted more room (I'm often a medium and a half in LOGO space dye tops) so when the wine color (whatever it's called) became available As Is a while back, I got it in  a large and, although it's a tad "roomy" because of the style of the top "roomy" is just fine in terms of how it looks so I'm more comfortable in the large which is up one size for me (and as @phoenixbrd  posted, Larges are no longer available0.   Just a sizing comment for those interested in the top.

I did get the J. Paul Fitovers though, Biftu!  Smiley Happy  And I even bought  a pair at the sale price as a Xmas present for a dog breeder friend of mine!

@Pearlee - Thanks for the sizing info on this top for those who are interested.  I'm not getting it.

That is a great idea about the fitovers.  My neighbor just asked my opinion on new really funky glasses she is considering.  I don't know if she has prescription sunglasses, but these may still be a great Christmas gift for her.  Hmmm.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 10/21

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  Even when I wore contacts (alternating with glasses) I used the fitovers because they are such great polarized sunglasses.  I think in most presentations they say you can wear them, eyeglasses or not.  They really cut the glare so JP are the only sunglasses I wear at all and would wear them even if I still used contacts (which I don't - my eyes need trifocals!).  And this pair has that peripheral view cutout too which most sunglasses don't have.

Sorry to go OT.... Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

A237530 - Space dye tee

@Pearlee - Thanks for the sizing info on this top for those who are interested.  I'm not getting it.

That is a great idea about the fitovers.  My neighbor just asked my opinion on new really funky glasses she is considering.  I don't know if she has prescription sunglasses, but these may still be a great Christmas gift for her.  Hmmm.

@Pearlee - Just saw they are the paw print ones.  She's not a pet owner so maybe not.  But they are just perfect for your friend - perfect!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  They are perfect for my friend who will love them.  Esp. since when they were first presented at $44.00, I emailed her the link and she loved them, but neither of us bought them at that price!   So I already know she likes them.   I was going to email her when I saw it was an LTS today to alert her, but then decided to get them for her instead.  

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the medium in the spice color- very different for LOGO and great for my complexion.  From the reviews on line and the comments here, I'm not convinced my normal medium size will fit.  The availabilty of this  top was so limited, not even larges!