Contributor

Hi LOGO family,  I recently bought a few LOGO items that I truly love (no matter what anyone says about LOGO, it's fun!)  Anyway,  my only concern is that I can see my bra straps and outline of it.   I'm not very busty, okay, I'm an A cup!  Does anyone have any good bra types that will make my bra less prominent?  Thanks all!

Contributor

Re: Logo shirts and bra types

LOGO Rayon /Span tops show everything. They are very thin and that is why. I would think it very hard to find any bra that will not show the straps somewhat. I am also small. i don't wear one so I do not have that problem. I always wear atleast two layers and or a cardigan of some sort. Good luck!

Contributor

I love LOGO too and am able to wear rayon span tops without my bra straps showing. I wear a molded cup t-shirt bra under them.  You might want to take a top with you and go  bra shopping and see what woks for you.  Last year I decided to get re-measured for a proper bra fit and was astonished to find out I was wearing the wrong size. My new bra gave me a waist line as well! Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Ladyboomer wrote:

I love LOGO too and am able to wear rayon span tops without my bra straps showing. I wear a molded cup t-shirt bra under them.  You might want to take a top with you and go  bra shopping and see what woks for you.  Last year I decided to get re-measured for a proper bra fit and was astonished to find out I was wearing the wrong size. My new bra gave me a waist line as well! Good luck!

@Ladyboomer  An excellent idea, as is the idea of getting properly fitted.

Welcome to the forum! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I always wear the unbelievabra by Shapeez.   I have the camisole styles and the shortees. They are so comfortable and show no lines, front or back.  I find that these are perfect under Logo pieces.  They are expensive, but hold up well and last me at least a year.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I always wear the unbelievabra by Shapeez.   I have the camisole styles and the shortees. They are so comfortable and show no lines, front or back.  I find that these are perfect under Logo pieces.  They are expensive, but hold up well and last me at least a year.

@Trudey  Never heard of this but thank you for the tip!

For those who don't "know" you in this forum, you have posted many times that you are busty, so any recommendation coming from you has a lot of credibility to me!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey  Never heard of this but thank you for the tip!

For those who don't "know" you in this forum, you have posted many times that you are busty, so any recommendation coming from you has a lot of credibility to me!  Smiley Happy

And for anyone who has problems with "back fat", these bras smooth everything.