Trusted Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

Not sure how this would look on me being pear shaped and 5'7" ...not sure if the ruffles will add weight to my bottom/ hips and not sure of the length. This is one I would have to see presented, and how helpful it would  be if the model wasn't  5' 10" xxs 😊

@Pjcab I think a lot will depend on the length of your torso, whether the ruffle hits you at the hips or below the hips. I have a short torso, so the ruffle hits below my hips and I think it looks fine. But if it hits right at your hips and you are not a skinny-minny, then I think it could be problematic.

Valued Contributor

I'm not tempted. I would like to try the Sand color in a top, tank or vest but not this one. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

@divine wrote:

I won't give an item # so that this thread won't get deleted. I found this info on the TSV forum. I'll be passing on this one. 

LOGO by LorI Goldstein Cotton Slub Knit Top with Pleated Peplum for $49.96

Comes in  Black, Cadet Blue, Green Spruce,  Pink Sherbert and Sand

LOGO by Lori Goldstein, top, cotton slub, knit, jewel neck, long sleeves, front & back pleated hi-low hem. Semi-fitted through the bust & waist, flaring out to a full sweep. Length: Missy Range: 27 1/4"- 29 3/8". Plus range: 30 1/4"-32". Content 100% Cotton. Care: MWC/WS/ ONCBWN/TDL/RP/LIIN. Imported. (S)

LOGO by LorI Goldstein Cotton Slub Knit Top with Pleated Peplum

Thanks so much for providing this information.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the picture.  It's a pass for me but I'm hoping for lots of other good things on Saturday.

Honored Contributor
This TSV is a pass for me, but I am looking forward to see what else is offered. Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

As another poster mentioned this reminded her of a ballerina top.... if the ruffle "gathering" was not so dense, I would order ($49 for cotton slub is reasonable), but people would be staring and not in a good way.   Since 100% cotton, it will have a thicker hand than her 95/5.   

Look on Lori's Facebook pg....a poster has a picture of it with the Item #.

Esteemed Contributor

Cotton slub, long sleeves, jewel neckline and that ruffle at the full sweep hemline. Some of the very worst features on a top for my body. Easy pass before I even consider colors.

Honored Contributor

Considering the green or the pink.  Very unusual that I don't think I like the black.

I don't care for the neckline; need to see the "tutu" on a moving person.

Valued Contributor

I have to see it on before I decide.  

Honored Contributor

It looked terrible on Jayne Brown at midnight.