Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife try A285342. It comes in some brighter colors, including a color similar to cobalt. And it's also in cotton slub, which is my favorite LOGO fabric.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have an item number for the TSV?

Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@LogoFan, you can see the item# if you go to peacemanor.blogspot

Trusted Contributor

I won't give an item # so that this thread won't get deleted. I found this info on the TSV forum. I'll be passing on this one. 

LOGO by LorI Goldstein Cotton Slub Knit Top with Pleated Peplum for $49.96

Comes in  Black, Cadet Blue, Green Spruce,  Pink Sherbert and Sand

LOGO by Lori Goldstein, top, cotton slub, knit, jewel neck, long sleeves, front & back pleated hi-low hem. Semi-fitted through the bust & waist, flaring out to a full sweep. Length: Missy Range: 27 1/4"- 29 3/8". Plus range: 30 1/4"-32". Content 100% Cotton. Care: MWC/WS/ ONCBWN/TDL/RP/LIIN. Imported. (S)

LOGO by LorI Goldstein Cotton Slub Knit Top with Pleated Peplum

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

@divine wrote:

I won't give an item # so that this thread won't get deleted. I found this info on the TSV forum. I'll be passing on this one. 

LOGO by LorI Goldstein Cotton Slub Knit Top with Pleated Peplum for $49.96

Comes in  Black, Cadet Blue, Green Spruce,  Pink Sherbert and Sand

LOGO by Lori Goldstein, top, cotton slub, knit, jewel neck, long sleeves, front & back pleated hi-low hem. Semi-fitted through the bust & waist, flaring out to a full sweep. Length: Missy Range: 27 1/4"- 29 3/8". Plus range: 30 1/4"-32". Content 100% Cotton. Care: MWC/WS/ ONCBWN/TDL/RP/LIIN. Imported. (S)

LOGO by LorI Goldstein Cotton Slub Knit Top with Pleated Peplum

Thank you so much  @divine you really are DIVINE !!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Silver Fox1 This top already has 6 reviews and is rated 4.2.

Five of the 6 reviewers gave it 4 or 5 stars, but one reviewer gave it only 2 stars.. The 2 star reviewer said it added pounds where you do not want them. I think this type of top is popular right now but I think you need to have a slim body type and make sure the length is correct for it to look good. 

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

@divine wrote:

@Silver Fox1 This top already has 6 reviews and is rated 4.2.

Five of the 6 reviewers gave it 4 or 5 stars, but one reviewer gave it only 2 stars.. The 2 star reviewer said it added pounds where you do not want them. I think this type of top is popular right now but I think you need to have a slim body type and make sure the length is correct for it to look good. 

Thank you @divine for the info !

Super Contributor

Not sure how this would look on me being pear shaped and 5'7" ...not sure if the ruffles will add weight to my bottom/ hips and not sure of the length. This is one I would have to see presented, and how helpful it would  be if the model wasn't  5' 10" xxs 😊

Honored Contributor

I have no interest in getting this TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I have no interest in getting this TSV.

Me either.