Valued Contributor

I didn't see Jayne Brown.

It's hitting Leah in a funny spot.  The tank underneath is throwing me off though. 

I don't think it's going to be right for me. 

Honored Contributor

Just watched a few videos from today and I thought Jessie Holeva looked really cute in the TSV.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

I didn't see Jayne Brown.

It's hitting Leah in a funny spot.  The tank underneath is throwing me off though. 

I don't think it's going to be right for me. 

@Bri21  Yes, it was weird on Leah also.  (I thought the lacy tank was awful too.)  

I'm not a ruffle person, and I'm not a lace person, so my whole view of whatever Leah had going on was tainted.  I usually think she looks great, and she is always a good sport about wearing what is being featured in the show even if it's not her best look.  I remember when she had to wear that God-awful Isaac Mizrahi lace dress, and she decided to wear it with leggings. (I think the dress was too short for her.) You could tell she wasn't a happy camper that day.

I prefer the more basic Logo pieces with interesting cuts and lines.  I don't go for the frou-frou.

Trusted Contributor

I like Lori's tops, but the TSV's a big NO for me.  I think if you are slim figure or short torso, like other posts have stated it might look great.  But I have hips.  And I don't need a top pointing in that direction.  I guess I don't think all tops can be worn for all figure types.  And this top is one of them. 

Also, this is just my opinion, even if I had the right body figure, I'm 58 years old.  I don't want to wear a top that looks like a tutu.  Maybe if I was a few decades younger.  But that is just me.  Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if our LOGO buddy @kzjohnson liked the TSV?  She likes cotton slub but is not a lace person.  She may not have like that ruffle bottom....or may have.  I hope she checks in here.

Super Contributor

I totally agree with you = this has to be the worst line of clothes ever and that QVC has done- it reminds me of someone getting into an attic and making clothes out of the scraps- the tops are cut way too tight in the bust and all the extras hanging from the bottom is just not a good look on any size- don't know what kind of fashion sense this Lori has but she needs to look into the mirror

Super Contributor

I never in a million years would have thought I would order this top beinging a larger person but when I saw Lori in the evening with the black top and the purple flowered tank underneath that I already owned I had to give it a try.  I think I'm going to keep it - the ruffle hits low enough that I don't think it accentuates my larger areas but I will say I have a shorter torso so I think that helps.  I bought it in my normal size and had no problem putting the tank underneath but I will have to be careful to have no shrinkage.  The TSV is rather long on me so I wish the tank could peek out underneath a little more but you can see it.  I'm going to try it on again today with some light colored bottoms on - I had on black when I tried it on - to make sure that I still feel the same way about keeping it but I do have to say I'm surprised and shouldn't always judge just from photos whether I will like something or not.

Trusted Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

I never in a million years would have thought I would order this top beinging a larger person but when I saw Lori in the evening with the black top and the purple flowered tank underneath that I already owned I had to give it a try.  I think I'm going to keep it - the ruffle hits low enough that I don't think it accentuates my larger areas but I will say I have a shorter torso so I think that helps.  I bought it in my normal size and had no problem putting the tank underneath but I will have to be careful to have no shrinkage.  The TSV is rather long on me so I wish the tank could peek out underneath a little more but you can see it.  I'm going to try it on again today with some light colored bottoms on - I had on black when I tried it on - to make sure that I still feel the same way about keeping it but I do have to say I'm surprised and shouldn't always judge just from photos whether I will like something or not.

Glad you like it @KimSKS. I have it in pink and I like it too--I also have a short torso. I haven't tried it with a tank yet. I think I may try it with a plain straight tank in a solid color.

Valued Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@KimSKS wrote:

Glad you like it @KimSKS. I have it in pink and I like it too--I also have a short torso. I haven't tried it with a tank yet. I think I may try it with a plain straight tank in a solid color.

I purchased it in the sand @KimSKS and @aprimo as I'm much more drawn to neutral colors (I know....boring....haha).  Anyway,  I'm very happy with it and I think it looks good on me.  I've only worn it once since I purchased early from the Inside Q, but I got several compliments!  Glad you girls like it, too!

Respected Contributor

These worked for me, in the pink and green.  Very soft and comfortable,  nice to have cotton on my body!  Good colors...a good canvas.