Respected Contributor

Lori Goldstein is getting more creative and expanding her shoe line in whimsical directions. Love to hear what Logo shoes folk are wearing and loving!

Today, Friday the 13th, the lucky Logo shoe item is:

A280994
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Pointed Toe Leather Pumps

Price reduced about $40! From $89+ to $49+.

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 7.15.32 AM.png

These shoes also come in black and white dotted and black.

I have these camo heels (calf leather), in fact 2 pair (one at the office and one at home). Love these SO much I just bought a third pair at the special price. Love the lower heel, the comfort, the fit, and the whimsical camo design. Great with skinny jeans, but they pop with more formal black/white attire.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  I've always loved these shoes.  However, as I've posted many times, due to a bunion, I cannot buy shoes without trying them on and I'm not willing to lose $5 plus return shipping just to try them on from QVC.   These shoes are adorable though and a great price for those who can wear them.  In fact, I've loved all of Lori's kitten heel shoes.  What sorts of comments have you received on these when you wear them?

Speaking of return postage though, and off topic, I thought of you about a week ago when I returned a box of multiple clothing items via UPS and a few jewelry items via USPS (cheaper on the lighter stuff than UPS)  to QVC and the cost of each item averaged out to less than $1 per return by combining them in one box and paying my own shipping to return.  Contrast to the Q return label fees!  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee:

Yesterday I just ordered this, to quickly give my feet slight stretch in areas around bumps and such. Great demo, cheap price $19, well-worth it. The little white tab can be moved and placed anywhere a bunion might be!

H195655
S/2 Flocked Boot/High Heel or Shoe Stretchers by Lori Greiner

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 8.25.10 AM.png

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO shoe talk!

[ Edited ]

@1Professor

Happy that you can wear these shoes because the styles are really beautiful.  But I've bought several and they aren't comfy on my feet.  Wish they were....I had been told that they are working on shoe improvements for the spring.  Regarding the poodle coat, I exchanged the 8 for a 4 and it fit much better.  I really like it.

Shoe stretchers never worked for me.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@1Professor

Happy that you can wear these shoes because the styles are really beautiful.  But I've bought several and they aren't comfy on my feet.  Wish they were....I had been told that they are working on shoe improvements for the spring.  Regarding the poodle coat, I exchanged the 8 for a 4 and it fit much better.  I really like it.

Shoe stretchers never worked for me.

@Justice4all  @1Professor

Nor me.  Even when I had them stretched by the shoemaker, professionally!

And that was long before I got a bunion.