Valued Contributor

Some new items.  Some 50% off.  I just ordered Kangaroo Pocket Hoodie A272863 for less than $40.

Don't be afraid to try Zulily if you know your LOGO size.  Not "as is" and not damaged.  They will accept a return if you do get a defective item.

Honored Contributor

My experience with Zulily is positive. I have received 4 Logo items in pristine condition, and also pristine packaging. Professional handling all the way, and prices are outstanding, 

Respected Contributor

I am going to continue to watch Logo shows but going to try not to buy and keep an eye on Zulily for items I want.  I have found so many items on Zuilily recently that I just bought this season and have worn once or not at all for so much less than I paid for. Same for H by Halston. 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu - remember you thought about getting our coconut long-sleeved top - the one we both love but didn't work out for Trudey - in the blood orange?  It's there on Zulily for $29.99 and they have xxs!    

I think on Sharon F's FB page she is wearing it in one of her older photos and it sure does look good on her.  The blood orange doesn't appeal to me though.   When I skimmed Zulily it was on page 2 on my computer. 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey - I'm pretty sure those black LOGO pants you were going to try the medium in the same day you got the Fr. Terry tie-dye and I told you the medium was too big on me so you were going to wait for the small - are on Zuilily in the small.  You probably won't want to try them though since you aren't sure about the fit and can't return on Z. 

Also that slimming floral top you have in pink and also aqua (aqua color was new this year) is on Z in the purple for really cheap - $30-something.  You probably don't want three colors though!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - remember you thought about getting our coconut long-sleeved top - the one we both love but didn't work out for Trudey - in the blood orange?  It's there on Zulily for $29.99 and they have xxs!    

I think on Sharon F's FB page she is wearing it in one of her older photos and it sure does look good on her.  The blood orange doesn't appeal to me though.   When I skimmed Zulily it was on page 2 on my computer. 

@Pearlee - Thanks, I just might get that.  I do like orange.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  And we do know how it fits!  Smiley Happy

I'm such an Enabler for you today! 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO on Zulily Today

[ Edited ]

Well, I said I never would but I finally got sucked into Zulily.  I just ordered, among other things, the blackberry maxi dress for a great price (it was the last size medium!).  

As @Biftu knows, I've been wanting the french terry scarf which I have in black, white and macrame, in wild berry and it was $16.99 (the macrame is available - wish that was the price I'd paid!).   And finally, I had gotten home a cute pair of floral Fr. terry pants from As Is, but they were pilled between the legs, much like Leesh has just experienced in a post on this forum - obviously someone had worn them a lot.  I loved the pants but never ordered them at full price, fearing that might pill.  At the Zulily price I'm getting them because they are cheap and I know the medium fits from having tried on the As Is!  If they do pill, I'll just wear them around the house and be the cutest dressed person on my street that day!  (But I haven't had a pilling problem so maye they won't).

LOGO by Lori Goldstein
Wild Berry French Terry Scarf
Qty 1

$16.99

LOGO by Lori Goldstein
Venetian Gold Floral French Terry Crop Pants - Plus Too
Size Medium | Qty 1

$26.99

LOGO by Lori Goldstein
Blackberry Slub Knit Maxi Dress - Plus Too
Size Medium | Qty 1

$39.99

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Well, I said I never would but I finally got sucked into Zulily.  I just ordered, among other things, the blackberry maxi dress for a great price (it was the last size medium!).  

@As @Biftu knows, I've been wanting the french terry scarf which I have in black, white and macrame, in wild berry and it was $16.99 (the macrame is available - wish that was the price I'd paid!).   And finally, I had gotten home a cute pair of floral Fr. terry pants from As Is, but they were pilled between the legs, much like Leesh has just experienced in a post on this forum - obviously someone had worn them a lot.  I loved the pants but never ordered them at full price, fearing that might pill.  At the Zulily price I'm getting them because they are cheap and I know the medium fits from having tried on the As Is!  If they do pill, I'll just wear them around the house and be the cutest dressed person on my street that day!  (But I haven't had a pilling problem so maye they won't).

LOGO by Lori Goldstein
Wild Berry French Terry Scarf
Qty 1

$16.99

LOGO by Lori Goldstein
Venetian Gold Floral French Terry Crop Pants - Plus Too
Size Medium | Qty 1

$26.99

LOGO by Lori Goldstein
Blackberry Slub Knit Maxi Dress - Plus Too
Size Medium | Qty 1

$39.99

I bought the dress you bought today from QVC full price and wore for the first time today.  So bummed to see it ion Zulily but glad for you Pearley!  It's a great dress. Really cute and comfy.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle  Thanks for your encouraging words.   Yes, that is frustrating to see it cheaper later - so sorry but that's happened to most of us, including me and more than once!   

I'm glad you like it though and hope I like it as much as you do (since I can't return mine!)