Honored Contributor

LOGO Sisters....Be still my heart!

[ Edited ]

I just received A285330 Top with lace godet in Alabaster

It takes my breath away...so beautiful.  The top is long and has long sleeves.  It has that figure flattering shape skimming the body at the top and gradually a slight easing towards the bottom.  The inset lace of the godet is stellar, as is the lace at the top. The fabric is very soft and the color is a creamy off-white.  This is what I'm willing to pay for...such unique beauty.  This is a small boutique top...not normal fare....just outstanding.  I'm tall and it is made for me.....might be a bit overwhelming if you are short with the length of the garment and sleeves.   I've ordered Logo tops that are "nice" but  from now on, I'm holding out for these special pieces.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Sisters....Be still my heart!

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd  Glad you like your top so much!

@Biftu started up a thread reviewing this (we are trying to organize by putting item numbers and the official descriptions in the titles) so if you don't mind, I'm going to copy your post and add it to her thread, so people will find the reviews in one place and can search thread titles by item numbers.

Enjoy all your compliments!  Smiley Happy

Biftu's thread:

]http://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/Review-of-A285330-Waffle-Knit-Top-with-Lace-Godet...