Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - THREE OF 'EM - MONDAY Jan. 30

Oh dear!   Not 5 minutes ago I posted stating I'm a sucker for hoodies and here comes the new cotton slub hoodie A285357!  I like the rosemary color!  It's in my cart.  I'm trying to resist because the price seems unusually high for a hoodie. Smiley Sad  Maybe one of you can talk me out of it??  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Thanks!! Smiley Happy I wear a large but somtimes a medium so I'm hoping the medium works for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

Oh dear!   Not 5 minutes ago I posted stating I'm a sucker for hoodies and here comes the new cotton slub hoodie A285357!  I like the rosemary color!  It's in my cart.  I'm trying to resist because the price seems unusually high for a hoodie. Smiley Sad  Maybe one of you can talk me out of it??  Smiley Wink

@AZ girl - Don't look at me to talk you out of it.  I have the Rosemary in my cart too trying to resist.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee - I'm sitting here laughing as they present A272836!  Do you remember how many times we went back and forth on this cardi?  I think I have three!

I sure do!  I got two of them As Is and I got the blue one at full price which was a special price then of $54 or $59.  Can't remember.   I think today's price is about what I paid As Is, darn!

@haddon9  My true size mediums fit me correctly in this cardi. The sleeves aren't quite as roomy as the body is and the body isn't too large on me.

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@AZ girl - Don't look at me to talk you out of it.  I have the Rosemary in my cart too trying to resist.

LOL, @Biftu!  Let me know if you pull the trigger!

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Thanks!! Smiley Happy I wear a large but somtimes a medium so I'm hoping the medium works for me. 

@haddon9 - I think the medium will be fine.

Esteemed Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@AZ girl - The trigger has been pulled (for now).   The price is way too high for this hoodie. How about you?

Valued Contributor

I have the blue in my cart trying to decide. Came here to have you ladies talk me out of it. I agree it seems high. I wish I could feel it.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

I have the blue in my cart trying to decide. Came here to have you ladies talk me out of it. I agree it seems high. I wish I could feel it.

@Debzzz - I wish I could feel it too. What sold me is the versatility of the hood.  Too high, but too cute.

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@AZ girl - The trigger has been pulled (for now).   The price is way too high for this hoodie. How about you?

I pulled my trigger, too, @Biftu!  The price is too high, darn it!