Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - THREE OF 'EM - MONDAY Jan. 30

I have those leggings also, they're fab. Think I'll try it in the green.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Super Contributor

@Debzzz  I have the patchwork plaid shirt in both colors.  I got the claret first when it was first presented and loved it so much that when the green combo came out in my size as "as-is" i bought it also.  I wear them as a jacket - I've never worn them as just a top but could if I wanted.  

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the show this afternoon and wondering about the ODO A285355.  Any thoughts?

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee I stayed with a medium because of the sweep at the bottom. I am really going to wear it under tops too. Hope I made the right choice. You never know but the color is great. 

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mellie2 wrote:

Thanks @Pearlee. What. A great price. I brought my iPad to work today and am on lunch just in case something great comes up. That is a great tank to change up the waffletwinset. I

@Pearlee wrote:

A285357  Another new hoodie - this one in cotton slub with ruched hood.

Also  click on the Just Reduced Clearance link near the top of the Home Page - LOGO pieces!   @Mellie  Check out reduced A279468 a tank that comes in a purpleberry/dark amethyst choice - yet another option for our waffle twinset!  Smiley Happy.  I'm going to watch the video now but think I'm going to order that one.

Got the purple berry. Super price!!!!

@Mellie2  Me too!  But I wasn't sure what size.  It's Layers which I usually go up in but it looked a little fuller at the bototm though not much.  After reading the chest measurements I erred on the side of "safety" and went up to the large but I'm not sure that was the right thing to do.  The armholes will probably be too big in that size for me to wear it alone despite its bra friendliness.  Did you get your usual QVC size or go up a size (as I often do in Layers tanks).

Good thing you brought your Ipad to work!  wink wink!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I think I'm going to get Just Reduced Fr. Terry w/ Pocket top in the pink nectar.  I have two pink nectar cardis of Lori's (one a snap front pocket TSV Fr. terry cardi - the first time Lori did the snap pocket ones - it was a TSV)  and wear this under them.  A261063

I think I'm getting A261063, too, @Pearlee.  Having trouble deciding on a color (no surprise there), but the pink nectar is a top contender!  Very pretty!  I like the blue as well.....and the wild mushroom. Decisions, decisions!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

I always liked that patchwork plaid top. Any comments from those who own it?

@Debzzz   I had it home and again, it has her sizing issues for a blouse - the click measurements are too large and I also find it snug in the bust. Also, IMO it is soooooo not worth the full price.  I returned mine and had the opportunity to re-buy it in As Is but didn't think it was even worth the As Is price.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I missed the show this afternoon and wondering about the ODO A285355.  Any thoughts?

@Biftu  I did see the show and here are my thoughts.  I will say I wasn't even tempted in the least.

---  I think it's matronly looking

---  I don't like the boxy silhouette, esp. with the cut of the sleeves and also where they fall.

---  I think her topaz color is very autumnal, not really for spring.

---- I thought the embroidery was pretty and it reminded me of something which I realized later was our Lavish cotton blouse we have in three colors that I like a whole lot better than this top!   So it was a "no brainer" pass for me.  

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I ordered it n the topaz during the presentation and my Mom got it in alabaster. I love the sleeves and the fact that it is cotton slub. It looked great with an underlayer but Jen wore it solo and that was a good look also. They mentioned it was true to size.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  I did see the show and here are my thoughts.  I will say I wasn't even tempted in the least.

---  I think it's matronly looking

---  I don't like the boxy silhouette, esp. with the cut of the sleeves and also where they fall.

---  I think her topaz color is very autumnal, not really for spring.

---- I thought the embroidery was pretty and it reminded me of something which I realized later was our Lavish cotton blouse we have in three colors that I like a whole lot better than this top!   So it was a "no brainer" pass for me.  

@Pearlee - Thanks for your thoughts on this.  I watched the video and I agree it did seem a bit boxy.  You confirmed my thoughts, pass for me as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

I ordered it n the topaz during the presentation and my Mom got it in alabaster. I love the sleeves and the fact that it is cotton slub. It looked great with an underlayer but Jen wore it solo and that was a good look also. They mentioned it was true to size.

@Debzzz - Thanks for your thoughts on this.  I too like cotton slub -- one of the reasons I was giving it some thought.  Hope you both enjoy your top.