Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - THREE OF 'EM - MONDAY Jan. 30

Amy sneak peek for Logo show tonight. FB_IMG_1485797507752.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne  You arei right that the blue looks very similar to the lavender.  I'm going to wait for the presentation also to order, but I think I've decided to get the blue, just because I have more to wear with that color, even though I have other blue print LOGO tanks.   I'll wait to decide for sure though.  I'm really glad you pointed that tank out so I could put it in my cart before the show.  Also,  I'm LOL oer the "teaching" you!  Smiley Happy

@Mellie2  I just canceled my purple berry tank for now.  I'm concerned about which size to get (med. or large, even after reading the reviews) and also the length of it for me at 5'3".   Still deciding about it but for right now I canceled, in part because I do want the tank @Tissyanne  has mentioned that is quite costly so I was thinking if I'm not sure whether the size & length of the other one will work for me, maybe I should put the money toward the other tank.  Smiley Happy  I already know the other tank works for me since I own two of them! 

Trusted Contributor

The ODO is magnificent but unfortunately out of my price range.

Valued Contributor

The exact top Lori is wearing is the first one I ever ordered from Logo.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

The exact top Lori is wearing is the first one I ever ordered from Logo.

@Debzzz   Gosh then, you are a rather late-comer to LOGO!  Smiley Happy

You are making up for it though!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

How funny ...I noticed that the tank A274114 was back in stock with new colors. I have been debating between the lavender and the blue chaulk, both in my cart. Wish they were being presented so I could see the color variations.I have  this tank in vintage coral and its one of my all time favorite logo tanks.

won't  be home tonight so Since I love this tank so much, ordered the blue, I just know it will go with my many blue logo pieces...just a great tank!

Honored Contributor

Even Lori has trouble keeping her own colors straight.  She referred to the brass corduroy pants as the "bronze" corduroy pants!  LOL.

Did you notice on the ODO (the one that's like a Lavish) that as soon as Jennifer got to it, Lori said, "I just have to talk about the details" and then didn't let Jennifer get through the colors first, before Lori started in on the details.  Gosh, how many times does Lori need to be told to let the host do the colors first!?

Valued Contributor

November 2015 I think it was. I had never ordered very much from QVC either before my Mom came to live with us in August 2015. Nowadays, I rarely shop in stores anymore. I even have my pet supplies delivered now lol.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

I always liked that patchwork plaid top. Any comments from those who own it?

Respected Contributor

@Debzzz

I have the plaid and like it.  Admittedly, I haven't worn it yet, but it looks cute with the grey crushed velvet leggings.