Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - THREE OF 'EM - MONDAY Jan. 30

I received my lavender cardigan with the lace trim yesterday. It is beautifully made, and the color is more saturated than what I thought it would be. The dark brown lace, and ties look good with the lavender color. I love the length, which is longer than I imagined. Beautiful.
Honored Contributor

I received my space dye Henley in the violet/macrame. I love these kinds of tops. Soft, beautiful colors, and fits true to size. The lace is well done, and makes this top look expensive, which it is. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Correction, the color is vinyard/macrame, not violet.
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
I received my space dye Henley in the violet/macrame. I love these kinds of tops. Soft, beautiful colors, and fits true to size. The lace is well done, and makes this top look expensive, which it is. Smiley Happy

@Tissyanne I have that top in the lilac and the macrame. It's one of my all-time favorite LOGO pieces! Comfortable, flattering and unique.   It pretty much defines why I like LOGO clothing - for those reasons! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

Click on the home page: Back in stock fashions. Lori has several items that are favorites in new colors. Tank A274114. I ordered the lavendar.  The cardigan with the crochet hoodie lining. Smiley Happy 

I know we are discussing this tank all over the place here now!  

@Most of you have read my posts that I have the pink and gray from last year.  I received the blue (new color this year) today and I absolutely love it - I think it's my favorite now of the three I own.  @Pjcab I think it was, clarified for me that the color in it that was making me hesitate about it, is cider, and it actually looks very cool among the mostly blue design.  Love everything about this tank and esp. this color choice.   I can see how the lavender one would be close to this blue.  I still want it though, and the mint too but we'll see.  For now I am thrilled to have this one in my collection and I have a lot of Lori's blues that will go with this, and a waffle cider top that came with a twinset too of course.

This tank is 'da bomb.  Thanks to @Pjcab  for clarifying for me what that mystery color was in it that I thought might be peach.   The tank as it's done looks just great!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I got the lavender one;  it's pretty and vibrant.

Super Contributor

@Justice4all Is the lavender tank all in purples? Are there any different colors, just wondering as I am waiting to see it presented as I love,love the blue and wonder if it similar.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab

It certainly has many different colors and is not all purples.  I have this tank in several colors, and I think this is my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all  Do you also have it in the blue?   Am wondering if the blue and purple are very close in person.  They look somewhat similar online.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I don't think I have the blue, but judging from the ones I do have, they are all distinct.