Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY TSV DAY 2/11

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debzzz I did preorder the tie dye top in apple blossom on the flash Four EZ pays!

Did you get the apple blossom color, @Pearlee?  Boy, is that a pretty color!!

@AZ girl  LOL - read my post above that you quoted!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debzzz I did preorder the tie dye top in apple blossom on the flash Four EZ pays!

Did you get the apple blossom color, @Pearlee?  Boy, is that a pretty color!!

Oops!  Just re-read your post!  Please disregard my question.  You know, they say there is "no such thing as a dumb question", but in my case right this moment there is!  LOL  Sorry about the brain fart! Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I heading to the TV with laptop in hand in just a moment, @1Professor! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm really not liking how wide those jeans are at the bottom.  I like my jeans to be more tapered at the ankle.

Super Contributor

Poor Lori, you can tell she is getting over a cold...long day for her.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm really not liking how wide those jeans are at the bottom.  I like my jeans to be more tapered at the ankle.

@Pearlee: Yet they look great with the low heels. I'm optimistic, waiting to see the models rock them.

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee: Yet they look great with the low heels. I'm optimistic, waiting to see the models rock them.

Since I'm 5'7", I would like to see it on someone taller than Lori and Sharon to get a better idea of what it might look like on me.  I'm nowhere near as tall as the models, but  I do have long legs, so I'm hoping the presentation will help.  I've already ordered both colors during the flash easy pay, but could always cancel if I'm completely disenchanted.

Valued Contributor

I love the tie dye top @Pearlee and @Tissyanne. I like all of the colors but am leaning towards the harbor blue. I just don't know what size. It's so true that too big, especially for me in that material can look sloppy. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  IMO the wider bottom of the new jeans would look worse as crops for you taller ladies such as @Trudey, than at my ankle as a shorter lady.  I like crops & capris, esp. tapered to fit my leg.  Otherwise the hem looks like it's "flapping in the breeze" and also makes my leg look boxy and stout.

Super Contributor

@Mellie2 I like the space dye cardigan  in the purple...but all are nice