Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY TSV DAY 2/11

@Pearlee. The new jeans would definitely be a cropped length on me, but I like that length in Summer with sandals.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:
@Pearlee, I am loving that new tie dye top. Do the measurements look on the small side to you? Also, take a look at the new colors in A274089. I like the rum raisin, and have already ordered it.

Darn you @Tissyanne  LOL   I have that top in the blue and just love it - now I may have to get another color!   I hadn't seen the new colors.

The arms in the tie-dye look snug to me.  But since the chest measurement was my usual LOGO chest measurement (38.5) I went with Medium.  Usually when I size up in LOGO tops they look too big and sloppy but yes, this one is probably borderline about going up a size.  This is why it's always good to watch the presentation before ordering - to see hot the garments look on the models.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, Smiley Happy Thank you, and I am happy to have enabled you to see the new colors. Lol.
Honored Contributor

I haven't been able to find a video of the Upsell tank.  Has anyone seen it in a video? 

I have the blue but am interested in seeing (although not buying) the rest of the colors available.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne   Darn you!  I did get that top in the new rosemary color.  I decided that I don't like plum raisin as much as rum raisin - there was too much brownish color in that one to flatter me.  I might have been tempted by the coral - a color from last year - but it's sold out in my size.  I do like the rosemary and all the shades of green in it and I think it'll be pretty for spring.   I love that "watercolor" top!  But for you, though, I would never have known it had new colors (unless they show it again today) because I was asleep earlier when it was presented.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, the video of the upsell tank is up. I ordered the green camo, and the purple print. I love the lace color on both. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

That's what I thought too @Trudey. I ordered the jeans thinking they would be more of a cropped length on me. 

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Debzzz @Mellie2:

Thanks so much for the item number on the jeans, @Debzzz! They always run out in my size in pants, so ordered both colors, in both size 6 and 8. I suspect they just don't bring in as many in the jeans as with tops.

That goes to your question, Mellie, on sizing. I have the 5 pocket jeans (adore!) in both size 6 and 8. Had thought I'd send one size back, but kept both. There is slight stretch. I could just wear size 6, but I love the size up when I just want a "slightly" (and it is slight) looser fit. I wear them BOTH a lot.

Hoping these frayed jeans are the same. Wish they had shown them so there'd be a video, but I'm staying tuned. I think the shorter length and frayed bit of whimsy will be great this summer. (And I'm ready for spring/summer weather ALREADY.)

That's exactly what I did with her jeans last year in two different styles!  I ordered both colors offered in two different sizes (6 & 8) and kept all of them!  I like the 8 for my "fluffier" days and the 6 when I'm down a couple of pounds.  I will be getting the new frayed jeans in both colors as well!  Smiley Happy

@AZ girl: Glad to hear I have a Logo sister, when it comes to the jeans! My size varies a pound or so because I'm on a heart-healthy diet, so basically plants only. I eat a lot (grazing) but with eating only fruits, veggies, beans, and nuts, I can lose a pound or two easily without intending it.

Anxious to see the frayed jeans showing. Lori was wearing them this morning, but they seemed long on her (for a shorter length), so we'll see. I always have to remember how tall the models are. I'm 5'5" (a 1/2 taller than Lori).

Smiles!

I'm looking forward to the presentation of the frayed jeans, too, @1Professor!  I am 5'7", so I think the length will be a good ankle or crop length for me....hopefully!  Smiley Happy  I'm glad I'm not the only one that buys more than one size of jeans! LOL  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debzzz I did preorder the tie dye top in apple blossom on the flash Four EZ pays!

Did you get the apple blossom color, @Pearlee?  Boy, is that a pretty color!!

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl: Lori mentioned in an earlier show that the new jeans would be on at 2:00. I'm anxious to see them!!