Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY TSV DAY 2/11

[ Edited ]

New Tie Dye Printed Top With Ruffle Hem:  A286948

@RespectLife  Check out the vibrant colors in this one!  Very pretty colors!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Good Grief!!!!! Today's Special Value!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I want to try the apple blossom color but rayon span, not sure. Anyone have apple blossom and can describe?

I have to go to work. @Pearlee I notified the mods on the crossed posts. Her post showed up here and I responded here. Not sure how it got crossed like that. I might have been a little snarky I hope not, I'm miffed I have to meet clients when I want to stay in and watch and post. Talk to you ladies later.

Deb

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  The apple blossom is my faovrite also, and I almost preordered it but decided to wait for the presentation - I think that garment is very, very cute with the back the way it is in a different print.  I don't recall her doing apple blossom before. I do like it the best and the green second.  I had something of hers home once in the brown option and the brown wasn't very flattering on me.  

Oh, so sorry you have to work!   I think you were "coming down with" something today and needed to call in sick, don't you?  Smiley Happy

I liked your post and didn't consider it snarky - besides, you weren't exactly the one who set that tone!  Smiley Happy

See 'ya back here later....hurry back!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Debzzz @Mellie2:

Thanks so much for the item number on the jeans, @Debzzz! They always run out in my size in pants, so ordered both colors, in both size 6 and 8. I suspect they just don't bring in as many in the jeans as with tops.

That goes to your question, Mellie, on sizing. I have the 5 pocket jeans (adore!) in both size 6 and 8. Had thought I'd send one size back, but kept both. There is slight stretch. I could just wear size 6, but I love the size up when I just want a "slightly" (and it is slight) looser fit. I wear them BOTH a lot.

Hoping these frayed jeans are the same. Wish they had shown them so there'd be a video, but I'm staying tuned. I think the shorter length and frayed bit of whimsy will be great this summer. (And I'm ready for spring/summer weather ALREADY.)

That's exactly what I did with her jeans last year in two different styles!  I ordered both colors offered in two different sizes (6 & 8) and kept all of them!  I like the 8 for my "fluffier" days and the 6 when I'm down a couple of pounds.  I will be getting the new frayed jeans in both colors as well!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I really like the new jeans with the frayed hem.  I haven't tried any of the Logo jeans.  I'm also interested in the 5 pocket bootcut jeans (older item).  If anyone has those, are they long enough for someone 5'7" and is there enough stretch in the waist so that there is a smooth line under tops?  Thanks and enjoy the day. 

Honored Contributor

Hi @Trudey  Did you look at the inseam measurement on the new jeans?  Short if I remember right, at 27"  (perfect for me!).

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Debzzz @Mellie2:

Thanks so much for the item number on the jeans, @Debzzz! They always run out in my size in pants, so ordered both colors, in both size 6 and 8. I suspect they just don't bring in as many in the jeans as with tops.

That goes to your question, Mellie, on sizing. I have the 5 pocket jeans (adore!) in both size 6 and 8. Had thought I'd send one size back, but kept both. There is slight stretch. I could just wear size 6, but I love the size up when I just want a "slightly" (and it is slight) looser fit. I wear them BOTH a lot.

Hoping these frayed jeans are the same. Wish they had shown them so there'd be a video, but I'm staying tuned. I think the shorter length and frayed bit of whimsy will be great this summer. (And I'm ready for spring/summer weather ALREADY.)

That's exactly what I did with her jeans last year in two different styles!  I ordered both colors offered in two different sizes (6 & 8) and kept all of them!  I like the 8 for my "fluffier" days and the 6 when I'm down a couple of pounds.  I will be getting the new frayed jeans in both colors as well!  Smiley Happy

@AZ girl: Glad to hear I have a Logo sister, when it comes to the jeans! My size varies a pound or so because I'm on a heart-healthy diet, so basically plants only. I eat a lot (grazing) but with eating only fruits, veggies, beans, and nuts, I can lose a pound or two easily without intending it.

Anxious to see the frayed jeans showing. Lori was wearing them this morning, but they seemed long on her (for a shorter length), so we'll see. I always have to remember how tall the models are. I'm 5'5" (a 1/2 taller than Lori).

Smiles!

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz I did preorder the tie dye top in apple blossom on the flash Four EZ pays!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, I am loving that new tie dye top. Do the measurements look on the small side to you? Also, take a look at the new colors in A274089. I like the rum raisin, and have already ordered it.