Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY TSV DAY 2/11

[ Edited ]

New Logo jeans

A288052 LOGO by Lori Goldstein 5-Pocket Jeans with Frayed Hem

I have every other Logo denim jean, might as well get these in both colors!

I just purchased the upsell tanks in blue and the natural. I thought I might wear the natural with my A285378 purchase in cream.

im watching the TSV presentation now on AM style. Great price, free shipping, slub knit, too bad I don't care for the style!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Debzzz we are in sinc. I ordered the same color tanks and both jeans at 12:30 this morning. I have bronchitis so up coughing. Shopping too. I am not ordering the TSV as well. It looked nice on some of the hosts and models though. Just not for me. Take a look at her new offerings. There is a new cute tie die shirt I like but maybe too short for me at 5'6. 

I have been up too long. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh no! I hope you feel better! Aren't we always in fashion sync!? I have every other jean so why stop now. Too funny we got the same jeans and tops, I'm 5-6" also. I saw the tie dye!

Unfortunately, I am always up with the sun. I've been told by my family that is quite annoying so I do my morning meditation and check Logo when there is a show and wait for the sleepyheads to get up!

Get well soon!!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the well wishes. I seem to catch everything my students have this year. I like to get up early too. How do you find her jeans to fit? I missed out on the distressed jeans and was happy to see a new style. I'm not sure if I should stay with my usual size or go up. 

Valued Contributor

For the record, I have never sized up in Logo jeans. If anything my usual 10 I sometimes wish they fit a bit tighter on the leg except for the pull on skinny jeans, they fit perfect in a 10 for me. I think your usual size would be best. The Logo distressed jeans are ok, they are probably my least fave of her jeans due to fit but I still wear them often. I like the fraying on these!

Respected Contributor

@Debzzz @Mellie2:

Thanks so much for the item number on the jeans, @Debzzz! They always run out in my size in pants, so ordered both colors, in both size 6 and 8. I suspect they just don't bring in as many in the jeans as with tops.

That goes to your question, Mellie, on sizing. I have the 5 pocket jeans (adore!) in both size 6 and 8. Had thought I'd send one size back, but kept both. There is slight stretch. I could just wear size 6, but I love the size up when I just want a "slightly" (and it is slight) looser fit. I wear them BOTH a lot.

Hoping these frayed jeans are the same. Wish they had shown them so there'd be a video, but I'm staying tuned. I think the shorter length and frayed bit of whimsy will be great this summer. (And I'm ready for spring/summer weather ALREADY.)

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor Glad to help a gal out with new jeans.

Wow, Lori is the first person to look good in the TSV in my opinion.

I do love the new sand color.

Valued Contributor

I agree @Debzzz. I think the sand color is great and Lori looks good. 

Thanks @1Professor and @Debzzz on the jean sizing help. 

I usually only wear dark wash but the faded pair is so retro I could not choose. Ordered both. 

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

It's great she has her assistant to help with these shows. Very informative and good at her job so it works well with both of them doing the shows together.  I feel bad I forgot her name. 

@Sunnycorle  Jessie Holeva

@Mellie2  I'm hoping those upsell tanks won't be too large on you either (or Debzzz) going up a size.  Better too large than too small though.   I wish this upsell fit me more like the tank with pleats I want to get in the rest of the colors.  going up to the large was much better in that one.

Regular Contributor

Good Grief!!!!! Today's Special Value!!!!!!!!

I own some of Lori's designs, but Today's Special Value is the worst TSV I have ever seen since QVC has been on air. I thought fashion is suppose to make you feel confident, attractive, capable, and pulled together. Who would take anyone serious wearing this. This TSV is designed to make a woman look like a ditsy little girl. I don't believe that is the look most women are going for. Lori please empower women, don't make them look foolish.