Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY TSV DAY 2/11

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl@Pearlee@Debzzz, I ordered the darker colored jeans in a size 12. Will let you know what i think when I get them. Thanks for the input. You know I love Lori's bottoms.. and if roll these up they may become the denim capri type I am looking for.

Trusted Contributor

@Debzzz,  there are enough of us on this forum that bring joy to others when sharing about Lori's clothing line.  It is interesting that this line of fabrics and style can bring out such negative emotion. It's so easy to be critical when doing it online and not face to face. I for one look forward to hearing what you and others have to say about a product .  Most of us don't judge ,but rather encourage each other, even keeping an eye out for certain items in other's wish lists.   I call that friendship. Maybe that's what upsets them more than the product.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  The "unkempt" thread is now locked, even though there isn't a lock sign next to the thread.  I wish the mods would put that up when they lock a thread.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu - I've been meaning to mention something to you ever since I saw the frayed hem jeans presented.  Remember when you questioned why your LOGO faux fur trimmed Lounge jacket had a S&H of $5.00 and I said that it could be the weight but more likely the fact that it cost over $75 - that QVC jewelry over $75 has a $5 S&H charge so it could be the price to insure it against loss that raises the S&H price?

Well, then how come the $77 frayed hem jeans, that probably weigh more or as much at least as your faux fur jacket, cost only $3 to ship?   There went my theory!   QVC just doesn't make sense a lot of the time!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - I've been meaning to mention something to you ever since I saw the frayed hem jeans presented.  Remember when you questioned why your LOGO faux fur trimmed Lounge jacket had a S&H of $5.00 and I said that it could be the weight but more likely the fact that it cost over $75 - that QVC jewelry over $75 has a $5 S&H charge so it could be the price to insure it against loss that raises the S&H price?

Well, then how come the $77 frayed hem jeans, that probably weigh more or as much at least as your faux fur jacket, cost only $3 to ship?   There went my theory!   QVC just doesn't make sense a lot of the time!

@Pearlee - Exactly!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all  Did you get your new LOGO Links yet?  If so would you mind reviewing please?  Still thinking about getting the hematite one!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I like both of them.  The multicolor is more distinct, but the shape and sparkle of both add to various logo tops.  Well made as usual.  I always prefer to get these pieces when they're new because scratched up returns bother me!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Pearlee

I like both of them.  The multicolor is more distinct, but the shape and sparkle of both add to various logo tops.  Well made as usual.  I always prefer to get these pieces when they're new because scratched up returns bother me!

@Justice4all  Thank you - that was very helpful and I'll now even rethink the multicolor one.  I know what you mean about getting them when they are new.   I had one really bad experience with getting a returned and in-bad-shape piece that had been sold to me as new.   Mod Beth helped me a lot with that issue at the time.